Mine - TFP Megatron x Human Reader (Part 1)

~This kind of takes place when Megatron is siding with the autobots temporarily to destroy Unicron then it time skips to when Megatron takes over earth and destroys Jasper. You are Raf's adopted older sister but you two do look quite a bit alike. Anyway, enjoy~

Y/n's POV

I look up from my book as I see the ground bridge open and out walks Optimus and....Megatron, the damn warlord that nearly killed my brother and hurt Bumblebee. "I still can't believe that they're working with Megatron." Jack says with a hint of hate in his voice as he sits next to me on the couch. "Mmm." I nod and give one last glare at Megatron before going back to my book.

"So, this is where the magic happens, the base I can never find." Megatron says looking at everything. "And you never will." I say not looking up from my book and not caring if he heard me or not. "What was that human?" He asks me and I look up. "Megatr-" Optimus tries to distract Megatron and have him ignore what I said also trying to have me not lash out but it was to late. "First of all Megatron, my name is Y/n not human, second of all I said: And you never will." I respond as calmly as possible but I still gave him the death glare that would make a reaper tremble. Jack then gets up to hide with the other's around the corner but I stay to keep an eye on him.

Megatron chuckles. "I never thought a human could have such hate and anger towards someone and still keep their emotions in check. Heh, she's like you Prime." He said as he turned his gaze from me to Optimus. I'm nothing like him, sure he's my guardian but I'm not like him. I think to myself and go back to reading. "My apologies for almost killing your poor brother. To be honest I didn't know he was with the scout." I slam my book shut making an echo around the area before putting it on the small table in front of me and I was about to go up one side of him and down the other but my brother interrupted me running out of his hiding spot and yelling "You!" At Megatron. I quickly get up and jog down the stairs to Raf and hold him back. "Ah, you look much better then the last time we met." He told Raf. "Come on Raf he's not worth it." Jack said from behind us and I turn around with Raf and walk away.

Before we get to the others I quickly turn around and walk towards Megatron. "If you even think about hurting my brother again or anyone or anybot for that matter, your spark will become my new garage project to rip apart, you got that!?" I yell and all he does is grin at me. I growl and glare before I turn back around and go to the large hall around the corner where June and Fowler are, taking Raf, Jack and Miko with me.

Before I get half way down the hallway Optimus grabs my attention. "Y/n." He calls and I turn to face him. "What's up Op?" I ask and raise my eyebrow. He looks back at the other bots then crouches down. "Will you keep something for me?" He asks. "Of course." I reply and he takes out a thin gray and blue glowing thing from somewhere and as he hands it off to me. It transforms into a smaller size so I can easily hold it. "What is this?" I asks. "It's...the key to the ground bridge power supply." He answers. "Okay? Shouldn't Ratchet have this though?" I question. "Perhaps, but I believe it's best if you have it, you are very responsible and strong. I trust you will keep this important device safe until I return." He says. I nod. "I will." He stands up then walks back to were the others are and I watch him go still wondering why he entrusted this to me and why he said those things like he's not coming back even though he said he would. I shake it of and sigh and head off to my little work area in the bot's training room.

I take a broken piece of metal from the car that I'm working on and take the other piece and start to weld them back together. Yes I'm a mechanic and a welder, I'm also a blacksmith and an ex street fighter, yup you heard me. I use to fight to make money for the kids back at the orphan home I use to be at, so they could get some stuff that they wanted instead of just stuff that they needed, hence why I have scars on my body.