Minju:Unnie do you know where is Tzuyu and Sana unnie? They are not at home last night.

Nayeon:Minju-ah, Sana is in my house and Tzuyu is in the orphanage

Minju:Ah~ okay unnie

Nayeon:Go and see your Tzuyu unnie now

Minju:Okay! Thanks! Bye!

"Why didn't you tell her about yesterday night?" Jeongyeon asked me.

"You want to see Baby Chou upset?" I asked her back and that made her shut up.

"I should go home now." Sana said.

"Just stay here for awhile." I smile to her.

Jeongyeon glared at Sana and while me I just looked at them.

Author's POV

"You and Mark what?!!!" Jihyo and Momo shouted at Sana.

Nayeon called the other girls to come to her house that day and she told them everything about what happened to Sana and Tzuyu.

"It's Mark! He kissed me first!" Sana tried to defend herself.

"Girls! calm down!" 2Yeon shouted this time.

"OMG! I can't believe this will happen at their special day." Chaeyoung mumbled while massaging her temple.

"So, where is Tzuyu now?" Mina asked and she's looking at the brunette who keeps lowering her head.

"She's in the orphanage now." Jeongyeon replied.

Orphanage

Back to Minju, she goes to the orphanage and asks Sunmi where Tzuyu is.

"Unnie where is Tzu?" Minju asked the woman.

"Oh Minju! She's with Sullyoon." Sunmi said and smile to Minju.

"They are in Sullyoon's room?" Minju asked again.

"Yeah~"

"Thanks unnie! See you later!"

"You're welcome!"

Minju makes her way to Sullyoon room. She open the door and saw Tzuyu with Sullyoon sleeping while hugging each other. She smile at the side she caress her sister's cheeks but shock because her palm was wet with Tzuyu's tears.

"What is wrong with you Tzu?" Minju thought while looking at Tzuyu's face.

Jeongyeon's POV

I am still mad at Sana because she made my best friend upset. Why did she do that again? I know that's not her fault but I can't stop from blaming her. That guy why does he need to bother Sana again? Aish!!

My bunny drives us to the orphanage and I sat beside her while holding her right hand. She smile at me and I smile back at her. I look at the other girls but they just kept silent. However, Sana keeps crying silently and Mina tried to comfort her.

My bunny said that we arrived at the orphanage and we went to find the guardian.

"Sunmi-ssi!" Sana shouted and made me deaf because of her loudness.

"Sana-ssi are you here because of Tzuyu." Sunmi asked her.

"Y-yeah, where is s-she?" San asked while stuttering because of nervousness.

"You want to make her heartbroken again.?" Sunmi asked with an angry tone and we fall into silent.

"Heartbroken? Who?" Minju popped out of nowhere and that made all of us shocked.

"Err M-Minju.." Jihyo said still shock.

"Tell me who!" Now she's mad at us maybe.

"Your unnie! She saw Mark kiss Sana yesterday night!" Dahyun told her and she's looking at Sana with her sharp eyes.

"Oh man! Chou's family genes! I am scared right now!" I thought to myself and I squeeze my bunny's hand so hard.

"That's why she's crying in her sleep." Minju mumbled without looking at us.

"This is all your fault and that guy! Who is Mark by the way?" Minju asked and shot us with her glares.

"Mark is my friend and he love but I didn't love him! I love Tzuyu!" Sana said while crying and fell onto the ground.

"Why did you let him kiss you?" Shit! Minju looks like a cop now asking so much question.

"NO! He kissed me out of the sudden and I am shock at the moment he did that to me." Sana explained to her.

"She's in her daughter room and you know Sullyoon right?" Sana just nodded her head.

"Go before I punched you!" Minju said and Sana hurriedly go to Sullyoon's room.

I saw Minji sighed and looking at us.

"Unnie must be hurt so much." Minju said and we just nodded our head.

"I will find that guy and you Dahyun unnie will help me find that bastard!" Dahyun made an 'OK' sign With her hand

"I want to help too!" Jihyo shouted.

"Okay!" Minji replied and the three of them went to find Mark.

"Let's leave then." Momo said and we obeyed her.

"They need their time right now." Mins said and I just smile at her.

"Mina is really mature than all of us." I thought to myself.

To be continued