Leah patted Jean on the shoulder as she continued through to the backroom. "Drop him, and I kill you." Levi's voice echoed through in warning. Jean's arms instinctively tightened around the baby.

"Leah, you're here! Hi!" Armin cheered, wrapping his arms around the ginger. Overwhelming happiness swelled within Leah that evening. With the business of life it had been a while since they'd all been together, but here they all were now: herself and Levi, Armin and Annie, Mikasa and Jean, Reiner, Connie and his new girlfriend - Poppie, Onyankopon, and Pieck.

Leah had announced that she was stopping her office work permanently and thus finally leaving the military a couple weeks prior, and immediately her tight-knit group of soldiers wanted to plan a leaving party, having done the same for Levi when chose to leave.

"So what do you have planned next?" Mikasa asked curiously, bouncing baby Evan on her knee. Leah looked to Levi with a smile on her face and put a hand on his knee.

"Levi wants to set up a tea shop, so I'm going to help with that. I think the shop, as well as little Evan, will keep us busy enough."

By the time the leaving party was drawing to a close, Evan had fallen asleep in his Dad's arms. Leah could tell by the absent look in his eyes that Levi wasn't far off falling asleep standing up either. They hadn't been up this late since the baby was born, and while the sun was still barely in the sky, the couple were exhausted.

"Wanna head?" Leah murmured into his ear. Her breath tickled his lobe, causing the corner of his lip to tug up as he tilted his head to see her. He nodded gently. "As long as you're happy to."

Leah nodded in agreement, stroking Evan's soft head. "Will you manage him or do you want me to take him?"

Levi scoffed quietly. "They didn't used to call me humanity's strongest for nothing." He adjusted his hold on the baby, resting the sleeping boy's head on his shoulder and clutching him securely with one arm.

Leah laughed. "I know, I know. But you're not as fit as you used to be." She argued. Levi rolled his eyes.

"I bet I could still beat you in a fight."

"Probably, but I just had a baby."

"And I got blown up by a thunderspear."

Now it was Leah's turn to roll her eyes, an amused chortle escaping her lips as she kissed her partners cheek before pressing a kiss to Evan's head. "Alright, shrapnel-man. Let's head home."

Leah's eyes trailed the room, searching for Jean. She found him leaning against the wall and fiddling with his fingers nervously. His eyes flicked around anxiously until they landed on Leah and Levi walking towards him.

"Are you guys leaving?!" He panicked, perking up from his slouch. "No, wait. I need to speak to you." He grasped Leah's arm gently, sending a quick glance at Levi before steering her out the room. "Just a second, Captain."

Jean rushed her through to the kitchen, immediately slamming the door behind him. He ran a hand over his face, pacing the length of the room. Leah's brow creased with worry. "Wait, what's the matter?"

He froze, holding his fingers to his lips. "I think I'm going to propose to Mikasa." He mumbled, staring at Leah with startled and wide eyes. Leah beamed.

"That's great, Jean! When?!"

"Right now."

Leah's eyes bulged out her head and she let out a hesitant laugh. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Wh-why? Do you think it's a bad idea?!" Jean's hands slid up into his head, tugging at the ashy hair on his scalp.

Leah walked over to him, taking his wrists in her hands and moving his hands to his side. "Calm down, Kirstein. I definitely do not think it's a bad idea- I mean, she'll most definitely say yes. She's head-over-heels for you. I just don't want you to rush this. Have you thought it through?"