THREE

Laughter filled the room as Lolu and Fade spent the most of the morning playing around while making breakfast.

The kitchen was a mess, thanks to Lolu and guess who had to clean up... The woman, of course.

Well... They did it together once breakfast was ready. It was a lovely morning for them though, they had all day to snack on each other.

After breakfast they had gone to have their bath, leading them straight into bed. Fade's voice was so loud as she moaned, enjoying the sex as always.

To every secret, there is always a moment of truth. My people say 'everyday for the thief, one day for the owner'.

Shindara got to the house, she wanted to put all her pride away and beg Fade to help her as her husband didn't sleep at home. She knocked and knocked but no one responded.

Luckily, the door wasn't locked, so she walked in. The first thing she noticed was Lolu's shoes. Her mouth hung wide open but she didn't want to believe.

No matter how pissed Fade was at her, she wouldn't do this to her. Well... Maybe not, Lolu had pulled off his tie and dumped it on the couch the night before out of anger and it was still there.

Shindara began sweating, she knew why this was already. Making her way upstairs, she could hear them. Fade moaning, Lolu groaning, she crumbled.

Bursting into the room, she caught them red-handed.

"Lolu! Fade! What the...."

"Don't what the fuck me bitch! You got something to say?" Fade sud, cutting her off.

Lolu looked between the two, he didn't expect Fade to be the one to talk. Quite alright, he never loved his wife but Fade, they were supposed to be friends.

Shindara couldn't believe it, her entire body was shaking, she knew why this meant for her. She fell with her ass down to the floor, as tears rolled down her eyes.

"Dara!" Lolu called out, wanting to console her, to apologize but Fade stopped him.

"What do you want to do? You want to beg her? For what na?" Fade asked, getting pissed off at Lolu.

Yes, he didn't know the entire story but still... An apology? She didn't deserve it.

"Ah Fadekemi you are evil..". Shindara said, the pain of the betrayal was just too much for her to bear.

How could she have called herself her best friend and still do this to her?

Fade laughed mockingly. Evil? Did she just call her evil?

"If I am evil, then you must be the devil himself". Fade replied bitterly.

Lolu was lost here, was there something he didn't know? He knew Shindara, she was a good woman but he just couldn't bring himself to love her. He tried.

"Fadek...."

"Don't call my name!". Fade shouted at her. She got out of bed, grabbing her robe with her and put it on.

"Lolu, do you remember Shin Shin? My best friend?" Fade asked Lolu who nodded.

"Yes na, the one you were very close to them, that went to OA...U..." It was beginning to get clear, he never could have though Shindara was her.

Shin Shin as in Shindara! Holy shit!

"Laye laye! Don't tell me". Lolu said surprised. He was now standing too in his boxers.

"Yes! It was her! She knew about us, everything and still went on to marry you. You know what she told me?" Fade began her side of the story as she shot Shindara a murderous look.

"She knew it was you! I sent her pictures, steady. She knew everything, even things I couldn't tell you but the one man she knew I loved was the one she had to marry". Fade explained.

Shindara was now in tears, she knew the whole story was about to go down but she didn't plan to go down alone. If she was going to lose this fight, then Fade had to lose too.

"Whose fault was it that you disappeared to the US with his baby? Ehn? Talk na" Shindara asked, purposely dropping the bomb.

Lolu was shocked to say the least, he turned to Fade whose mouth hung wide open, chills down her spine.

She was going to tell him but not this way! Not in this manner!

"How could.... Wasn't it your advice? You mistake of a friend!" Fade yelled!

"You did this on purpose didn't you? Acting like a saint, like you weren't cheating on him with Chike! Wasn't that why you lashed out at him last night? Because Choke was getting married". Fade revealed in tears.

She just couldn't believe Shindara! Breaking out the most delicate secret like this.

"Wait wait... I don't get any of this". Lolu said confused.

Shindara scoffed at crying Fade "But you had it coming na. Since it was normal to collect each other's men, I decided to take yours too". Shindara said with a wicked smile.

Fade was lost, she never collected her man. She respected that boundary all of these years.

"Oh you don't remember abi, let me remind you. Francis". Shindara said, realizing Fade was lost.

Fade's mouth hung open for the umpteenth time that morning. Francis?

"Francis never loved you! You said to set you up with him and I tried even though I liked him, I still tried. When I told him, he said he didn't like you, it was me he liked. How would you have felt if I had forced a man who liked me to be with you?". Fade explained.

"Hold on, this entire marriage was a facade? A plot to get back at your friend? Dara were you ever even pregnant?" Lolu asked.

That was it. Shindara stood there, trying to form words but she couldn't. She was never pregnant for him.

"So you knew your friend had a child for me, that she still loved me and you knew I still loved her because wasn't that how we met? Me going on and on about a woman who left? And you still....". He didn't even know what to say anymore! He was lost in all of these.

"The full story? Do you want to know? Let's have it!" Fade said and they all sat to listen.