Welcome to the world, little one.

It was Harry's birthday, and after a nice breakfast of pancakes and syrup and jam, and after unwrapping all his presents, Harry and Draco were making out on the grey couch in the lounge room of Malfoy Manor. Draco's hands were in Harry's hair, lightly pulling and yanking, his fingers curling around locks of hair on Harry's head, and Harry's own were cupping Draco's face, thought one of his hands liked to explore Draco's body, and that it did. This was something they usually do and love doing, making out somewhere alone, especially on each other's birthday, and Narcissa knew this very well every time she walked into a room and saw them, before giggling quietly and walking away.

This time she stood with her arms crossed over her chest with a grimace at where Harry's hand was touching which was over her son's crotch, though that hand was slowly sinking past the hem of his son's pants the longer she stood there and watched them. That was not what she wanted to see after eating some ice cream. "Hands off my son!" she snaps, but softly.

Harry jumps out of the kiss with Draco in fright and tears his hands away from Draco. "Yes, madam," he says quickly, blushing red, putting his hands in his lap. Draco laughed at him and put an arm around his boyfriend.

"Don't let me catch you doing that again, Harry," Narcissa tells him firmly. She doesn't mind what those two do together, as long as she doesn't see what they're doing. "I don't need to see your hands down my son's pants. Birthdays don't cut it either for sexual touching unless it's in your bedroom."

"Sorry," Harry says, looking guilty as he looks down at Draco's hand by his side which moves slowly up his hips and intertwines with his own hand. It puts a sheepish smile on his face. "I'm sorry."

"We're sorry," Draco says to his mother, slightly blushing himself from what his mother caught Harry doing. "Now can you leave so Harry, and I can get back to what we were doing before, please?"

"No," Narcissa tells her son simply, shaking her head. "I want the two of you to come with me, that's if you want." She didn't want to force them. "Mrs Weasley came by half an hour ago and gave me some homemade blackcurrant Ice Cream for your birthday, which I've tried a few scoops of and is just delicious! I was wanting to know if the two of you would like some?"

Harry looked at Draco, they locked eyes, and he was licking his lips as he knew he wanted to try some fresh homemade ice cream. Especially blackcurrant as he's never tried that flavour before. He was delighted to hear Mrs Weasley stopped by for his birthday, though he felt guilty for not greeting her as he would have if he knew she would be coming to the Manor.

"We'd love some Ice cream," Harry says instantly, glancing back at Narcissa with a smile. Draco nods his head, agreeing with Harry. Though he lowers his chin to Harry's shoulder, resting his chin there. It was obvious he wanted to get back to the snogging he and Harry were doing before.

"Great!" Narcissa says brightly. "Come with me then. We'll eat it outside in the garden." Harry quickly got to his feet, helping Draco get off the lounge chair too, and followed Draco's mother downstairs with Draco beside him, holding his hand. They walked into the gardens, and a white antique garden table and chairs were set under a peach tree, a blue tub sat in the centre of the table with small crystal bowels stacked on top of the tub. 

"Did you set this up, Narcissa?" Harry asks her as he walks around the table, amazed, and sits down on the chair that faces the manor. Draco had kissed Harry's cheek, made Harry blush, and sat down next to him.

"No, our lovely house elves did," Narcissa tells him, sitting down too and opening the tub of ice cream. She scooped some ice cream into the three glass crystal bowls and gave them to the two boys. "Enjoy, bonapetite! And Happy Birthday, Harry!"