A Graduation and something more!

Harry woke bright and early and got dressed in his Gryffindor Robe. He couldn't believe he was Graduating today. He never thought he'd be able to escape the walls of Hogwarts at all, not like that would be a bad thing anyway. But he did. Well, he will. Harry grabbed the black graduation hat with a red and gold rim that he received from McGonagall yesterday with the rest of his Gryffindor dorm mates and put it on his messy black head of hair. How does it even stay up?

He exited the common room with Seamus, Ron, Neville, and Dean who all wore their own Gryffindor Graduation hats. Hermione and Parvati were still up in their dormitory, probably doing makeup or whatever girls do before graduation. They were all beaming with excitement, glad they could finally leave Hogwarts even if the school brought so many good memories to every one of them.

"I can't believe this is our last day at Hogwarts," said Dean, who placed an arm around Seamus' waist. "It seems like only yesterday we all met."

"Yeah," said Neville, smiling with both his eyes and mouth. "It does seem so."

Harry grinned at his dorm mates, but that grin turned into a frown as he knew he wouldn't be able to see them much anymore. Probably only Ron. He, Dean, Seamus, Ron, and Neville have been through so much together as dorm mates, and good friends too. He's just so grateful that he's met these four other great blokes. "Will we all still catch up with each other in the future?" Harry suddenly asked, but he sounded a little sad.

Ron looked at him, not even sad about the fact that his best mate seemed so down because there wasn't anything to be sad about. He smiled and nudged his best mate in the arm. "Mate, we will all have a get-together every week or so."

"A Gryffindor tea party I assume?" Seamus smirked, and he seemed like he liked the idea even if it sounded a bit like Alice in Wonderland to Harry.

Dean chuckled at the idea, but he was considering having one. "Maybe so, but how about just a nice outing to a bar?" he suggests to them. "Or perhaps lunch somewhere?"

Harry smiled at this new Gryffindor weekly hang-out session suggestion, really looking forward to the first out-of-Hogwarts Gryffindor get-together. It would also mean it'd be their first time as adults. But drinking? He wanted to wait until after Draco's given birth to their child until he could drink.

"That would be pretty-" But Harry was interrupted as a flash of blonde hair and black and green robes came towards him and the next thing he knew was being pinned to the wall with soft, warm lips kissing him, and his heart had started thumping loudly against his chest. Harry melted in the kiss, knowing exactly who was kissing him by the scent of citrus and Vanilla filling his nostrils. Draco. His Draco.

Ron smiled at his best mate snogging Draco, not caring if they were drawing attention. Seamus, Neville, and Dean all smiled too but turned and headed to the Great Hall.

Harry was nearly drooling when Draco's tongue entered his mouth. Nope, he was drooling a little. He groaned as Draco somehow knew he was drooling and licked it all up from the corner of his mouth. Damn, Draco knows how to turn him on. But the feel of warm, moist, and soft lips disappeared, replaced by the cold air of the corridor and Harry opened his eyes slowly. Stunning silver eyes looked back into his own, but the blonde Slytherin still had him pinned to the wall. "That was unquestionably a beautiful greeting, Draco."

Draco smiled and dropped his hands to snake around Harry's waist, his invisible pregnant belly pressing against Harry's stomach. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Harry," he whispered, his voice sounding soft and needy, like he wanted to do it again but with a little bit more body touching. "I've been thinking about how I could greet you today in many different ways."