Potions and Help

I love this person who creates these realistic artworks!!!!

They're so talented!

It's like actually seeing this in the movie!

*************************************************

Harry had just come into the Gryffindor common room after coming back from Defense against the Dark Arts and he saw a small group of students gathered around two first-year muggle-born siblings. He believes their names are Mike and Savannah Adwell. He went over towards the group and noticed the two muggle-borns were making the group of students ranging from other first years to prefects amazed. But what were they doing?

Taking a closer look, Harry saw Mike show the group a muggle penny and gesture to a young third-year witch with toffee brown hair forward with a little wave of his hand. The girl stepped forward, clearly confused, and amazed at how these two younger Gryffindors could make items disappear without using wands.

"With this penny," said Mike, smirking at all his fellow Gryffindors surprised expressions. "I'll make it disappear. Watch closely, everyone." He held the palm of his hand out and placed the penny on his lifeline. He placed his other hand over his open one and then closed them together. Giving his closed hands a little shake, he blew into them and opened his hands up, showing the crowd his simple magic trick. "Walla! Vanished! But where?"

All the Gryffindors were leaning a little closer to him, wanting to find out what happened to the odd-looking coin that they knew was not made from the Goblins at Gringotts. Mike reached behind the older girl's ear who stood in front of him and pulled out the penny from there. Everyone gasped in shock and the girl checked behind her own ears for more of those Pennies.

"That was incredible!"

"How did you do that!"

"A magician never reveals his secrets," said Mike and he bows to the crowd. Everyone starts clapping and cheering for the young boy. Harry knew about this kind of magic Mike was doing. It was muggle magic of course. He didn't even know how to do that Penny trick even without magic. Sometimes he wonders if muggles can learn magic. Just not the wizarding kind of magic.

"How the bloody hell can you a first year make that...thing disappear when you don't even learn disappearing spells until third year!" said Ron in absolute shock after watching these two perform magic that they shouldn't be able to do until later on. "This is impossible! We're you taught by an older student?"

"No, none of that," said Mike with a shake of his head. He was laughing on the inside from these students who knew nothing about secret pockets. "It's called magic, yes. But not this type of magic. "Then he turned back to the students he was entertaining. "Now, who would like to see another magic trick?"

"Yes!" someone squealed from the group of students.

"YES, PLEASE!"

Savannah smiled and reached into her bookbag to pull out two fuzzy small red balls the size of a chicken egg. She gave it to her brother and said, "Can we please have two volunteers? Anyone will do. We only need two."

Everyone raised their hands, which made it a little hard for Mike and Savannah to choose. Eventually they decided on Ron and Gemma Wilson, a sixth year with golden brown coloured hair. "Ron, hold this red ball in your palm please," said Savannah. "And Gemma, do the same."

"Squeeze the balls tightly in your palms," said Mike, and he and his sister watched as Gemma and Ron closed the palm of their hands around the red balls. "Good." Then he clasped his hands together and gave them a little shake. He opened them and a squishy red ball appeared in his hands. Everyone's eyes widened at the trick. "Keep them closed," he told them. He slapped his palms together and rubbed them over Ron and Gemma's hands then opened his palms. The red ball was gone.