《 Chapter 11: Radio Killed the Video Star Pt. 2 》

Start from the beginning

Before she could take him inside, Angel is already in front of her and looked disbelief.

"Are you fucking nuts?! This chump was trying to kill us, like, literally six hours ago." he pointed out, making Sir Pentious let out a nervous smile. "And now you want to bring in here to live with us?"

"Absolutely! This place is about second chances. And who deserves one more than this..." Charlie stated, making Sir Pentious nod in agreement. "...slithery... slippery... special little man."

Angel looks over at Vaggie.

"Aren't you're supposed to protect this place?"

Charlie gives her girlfriend puppy eyes with puppy dog noises, making Vaggie sigh.

"I... guess he's not much of a threat without the war machine."

This made Sir Pentious smile until Vaggie finished her sentence.

"Or even with the war machine."

He deflated with a sigh, no longer smiling. Charlie immediately hugs her.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

She lets go of her and approaches Sir Pentious, taking his hands again.

"Sir Pentious! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"

"Oh, no darling, thank you. You won't regret this." Sir Pentious smiled.

The two head inside as Angel stood there for a moment, still looking suspicious.

"Eh, I give you a week tops."

When they're inside the hotel, Charlie starts her tour as she approaches the bar where Husk is in, who's drinking.

"So... this is the bar and the bartender." she introduced before moving to the curtain in the balcony above the bar. "This is the curtain, and this is the new wall after you broke the last one, heh, and, oh, this, this is—"

Before she could point out further, Vaggie grabs her hand and turns her around.

"Babe, you don't have to show him every detail." she lightly scolded.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited to have our first real guest!" Charlie said.

"Uh, what the hell am I then?" Angel asked, looking offended.

"Well, you're an important part of our family here, Angel. But you, um, uh..."

"Constantly make us look bad, sexually harass the staff, and have literally never once tried to improve?" Vaggie pointed out harshly.

"What she means is, it's just nice to have someone interested for once." Charlie said, pointing to Sir Pentious, who's looking down at his watch and around the room suspiciously.

As she approached the snake demon, Angel gets sad and looks down.

"Over here we have our maid Niffty." Charlie introduced.

KeeKee was playing with Niffty when he discovered Sir Pentious. KeeKee hissed and bolted from the scene. Niffty gasped when she saw him.

"The bad boy is back."

She jumps up to him and grasps his collar.

"Never leave me again." she whispered creepily.

This made Sir Pentious sweatdrop nervously.

"We're about eighty percent sure she's harmless." Charlie nervously said, approaching the stairs. "And over here we have—"

"What the heck is he doing here, Charlie Morningstar?!"