《 Chapter 1: Dangerous Birthday Present 》

On her motorcycle, a human girl by the name of Damari is traveling to college. When she gets there, she parks her motorcycle and carries the cake-filled tiny container while holding on to the straps of her black Kate Spade backpack, which contained everything she needed. A female smirking suddenly walks over to her.

"Hey, Dummy! Whatcha eatin'? A puke bun?" she cackled.

Damari is not in the mood for this and decided to just answer her.

"It's not a bun, Maggie. It's Red Velvet cake. My favorite. My mom baked it for me because it's my 25th birthday." she said, looking happy.

Maggie was surprised for a second.

"Oh, happy birthday. Give me that!"

She then proceeds to try and take it from her. Damari immediately fought back and tried to take her container back.

"Hey! Get your own baker mom!"

"Hey, Margot!"

They turned to see a black woman with black long hair, wearing red shirt, jeans, and dark grey shoes, with an orange Mohawk man playing guitar rock song behind her.

"Marceline!" Damari smiled to see her best friend.

"Leave her alone! Also, nice guitar solo, Flame." Marceline said.

"Yeah!" Flame grinned, giving her thumbs up.

"Oh, yeah? Or else what?" Maggie glared.

Marceline approached her with a smirk.

"Or else you can forget coming to my awesome house party next week. It'll be really sad when the whole class is enjoying the pool and my guitar performance without you."

Maggie immediately turns nervous and gets friendly.

"Aw, jeez, Marcy. I was just playin'. Here." she said, shoving the container back to Damari and walking away.

"Thanks, dude." Damari said.

"No worries. You just gotta speak their language. But never mind that. Happy birthday, girl!!"

Both of them squealed and hugged each other.

"Yes!" Damari cheered.

Marceline then takes out a red design pouch that's decorated creatively with a heart barrette along with red heart, blue spade, and green clover attached to the chains, and a black belt attached with the pouch.