14

GAL POV

Did she get more gorgeous since the last time I saw her?

She looked so cute and really pretty at the same time; she wore a plain red top, black joggers with red stripes, then black slides on her feet to finish the look. I also noticed that she doesn’t wear too much of jewelries all at the same time, just something simple and today, she wore a really cute silver necklace, a bracelet on her right hand with two rings on two of her fingers.

I knew I was checking out her out, but I really couldn’t help it; I just always felt drawn to her, like there was a force pulling us together.

Gal, get it together. You are married.

I then heard her say to the kids,

“I didn’t really know y’all preferences, so I pretty much brought everything.”

I looked all around and saw a lot of goodies; from bags of chips in different flavours, chocolates, different fruit juices, candies, biscuits, cookies, then a lot of board games to play.

I looked back at her with my eyebrows raised as if asking her why. She then shyly looked at me before shrugging her shoulders as if replying me ‘don’t blame me’.

Gosh, she’s adorable.

I then looked at Alma to see if she was a bit comfortable, but she still looked like she wanted to leave at any second.

Sigh. I didn’t know what to do anymore.

Then I saw Y/N sitting beside her to talk. I decided to overhear their conversation, hoping Alma would talk to her.

“Are you bored or you want to do something else?” I heard Y/N ask her.

Alma shook her head as if saying no to the question. Y/N sighed before then asked,

“So, what do you like doing? Reading, dancing, singing or do you want to swim? I can get you swimming outfits.”

My heart melted when she was asking those questions; I almost wanted to cry. I don’t even ask my own daughter what exactly she wants and yet a stranger is bothered about how to make her comfortable.

What is going on? Why is my heart feeling warm?

Alma was also shocked with how Y/N was so intent on making her comfortable. Then I heard Alma say in a low voice,

“I love playing video games.”

My daughter loves playing that? Wait what-

Is that why she's always in her room?

I was so surprised and speechless at the same time; I didn’t even have an idea that she loved that.

I looked at Y/N and saw how her face scrunched up thinking about it.

Maybe she doesn’t have any video game around.

But then she stood up and told Alma,

“Give me few minutes. I would be back.”

I watched her leave wondering where she was going, before looking at my kids. Maya and Daniella were eating and playing card games while Alma had a small smile on her face.

She was smiling. Wow, could this day get any better?

Soon after, Y/N came back with a laptop and two game pads on her hands.

Wait what-

“So, I had this in my car just incase anyone was interested in playing.” She said with a small smile on her face.

The same way I was shocked, Alma was also surprised. I wasn’t expecting that at all, not even a thought of it crossed my mind.

“Wait, you have games in this?” My daughter asked with a glint of happiness in her eyes.

“Yup. From Call of Duty, FIFA, GTA, Mortal Kombat, name it. I’m also a huge fan of games too.” She replied back with a smile.

“So let’s play, whichever you want.” She added.

Alma was filled with excitement and hurriedly took one game pad before saying,

“Let’s play Mortal Kombat. I would definitely beat you.”

I saw my own daughter’s face with smiles, genuine happiness written all over her face as she played with Y/N.

“Gal, you sure you don’t want to join us to play?” Y/N asked me, after a while of playing as she stared at me.

“No. I’m really okay.” I replied her back with a smile.

She winked at me before focusing back to the game.

Oh my God. Who was this girl and where has she been?

Jaron has never even had time to spend the way Y/N is spending with us; she got all types of snacks just for us to pick our choice, enough games for Maya and Daniella, got drinks from all varieties, made sure we were comfortable, got a laptop just for Alma to also have her own fun also playing with her.

This is way more than I expected.

I looked around me and saw that this was exactly what I needed. No cameras, no fans, no security, just me relaxing with my kids; and I never knew it was going to be made possible by someone I just met.

Four hours later, we were already packing up ready to go home. It was already getting dark, but none of us wanted to leave.

The kids were all giddy with excitement and they were a little sad to leave, surprisingly it was the three of them including Alma.

“Please don’t be sad. We can do this some other time, I promise.” Y/N said to them.

She hugged both Maya and Daniella, then stretched her hand to shake Alma; she must have noticed that she wasn't much of a hugger.

But then something shocking happened; Alma pulled her in and hugged her as tightly as she could.

Oh my- what just happened?

Y/N was also shocked but she hugged her back. I couldn’t help but awe at the sight; then Maya and Daniella joined the hug again and made it one big hug.

My kids now had their favourite friend- Y/N.

They all pulled away before they entered the car waiting for me. I looked at Y/N while I realized she was already staring at me with a smile on her gorgeous face. I blushed a bit because of that.

“I hope you had fun. You didn’t play games with us though.” She jokingly said.

I smiled at her before I said,

“Of course, I did. Watching you guys was more than enough for me. ”

"And besides, I don't know how to play video games." I shyly added.

"Then, I could teach you sometime." She said to me with a smile.

I love her smile, so beautiful and adorable.

"I would really love that." I said.

“And thank you so much for bringing Alma out from her shell a bit. That was beyond incredible.” I added.

“Nah, Alma is really great; all of you are and I’m beyond happy that I decided to do this with you guys.” she said to me.

"Hopefully we could do this again." She added.

Oh trust me, we are definitely doing this again.

I felt the pull again but this time I didn’t fight it, so I hugged her. She was surprised but she hugged me back; the warmth I felt was beyond something I have ever felt.

I reluctantly pulled away from her and saw her already staring at me with so much- adoration? I couldn’t place my hand on the look but she had this warmth swimming in her eyes.

“Take care of yourself, Gal.” she softly said to me.

I couldn’t bring myself to answer because her voice was so soft and raspy, it was so smooth and filled with so much care.

I just nodded to her with a smile on my face and turned to go to the car. I got in and saw the kids waving back at her while she also waved back to them. She was waiting for me to drive off before she left to her own car.

As I zoomed off, there was just one thing in my mind,

I had a crush on Y/N Y/L/N.

**
Two updates:)) Thank you so much for paying attention to this book. Updates would be a bit slower now due some stuffs happening but I would try my best to update as soon as possible.

please vote and comment>>