3

Y/N POV

One month later…

Today happens to be the UEFA awards night and I was nominated for the best UEFA female player which a lot of my teammates and friends felt I was going to win. I had mixed emotions about tonight, I just wanted to have fun but at the time I wanted to win. A lot of things have happened after the World Cup and I couldn’t be any happier. Although, my knee did have a slight dislocation so I had undergone a mini surgery, every other thing has been so amazing.

The awards night was taking place in New York and since I couldn’t join my Real Madrid teammates on tour due to my surgery, so I decided to have a vacation after the awards night.

While I dressed, my phone rang and I saw it was my bestfriend, Ethan that was calling,

“Yo, bestieeeeeeee!!” he screamed from the other side.

Thank God he was on loudspeaker…

“Ethan, why are shouting?” I asked him.

“Wellllll, nothing.” He answered while laughing loudly.

I still don’t know why I agreed to him being my date to this.

“Are you even ready?”

“Yes bitch!! I’m outside with the most luxurious car you can ever find.” He screamed.

Why was he shouting?

“Fine, I’m coming down.” I said back to him.

When I came downstairs and got outside, I saw Ethan standing in front of the most expensive Porshe car I have known, 911 GT3 R Rennsport. It was so shiny looking and was red in colour with a chauffeur at the front seat.

Okay, he definitely outdid himself.

“Ethannnnnnn!! How- "

I couldn’t even complete my statement, I was speechless. I knew Ethan was rich because he was model and had his own fashion line but still, I definitely didn’t expect him to go this far.

“C’mon bestie. Let’s go!!!” he said.

“Besides, you look so beautiful or would I rather say handsome. If I swinged that way, I would eat you right now.” He added while looking at me from up to down.

I was on a tailored black tuxedo with a white shirt and red bow-tie, with a red pocket square and complimentary boutonnieres then finished the look with black pants and with white Nike airforce canvas.

I laughed when he said that before saying,

“You also look so handsome, Than.” I told him.

And he really did look so amazing. He was in a red vest without a shirt and black pants with black high-heeled boots; his outfit definitely screamed gay. He also looked so handsome, maybe he would be lucky to find a boyfriend tonight.

“I know right, we both look great. Maybe we could get lucky.” He said while smirking.

“Will you shut up and get into the car.” I told him while I got into the car.

“You really went out of your way bestie.” I added when I entered the car. The interior design got me so awestruck and it looked so brand new without any stains.

“Of course, I would do anything for my best friend. Besides, I’m proud of you and I know that you are going to win this award tonight. So, yes I would be ready to spoil you.” He said.

“Thank you, Than.” I hugged him as I spoke.

In less than forty-five minutes, we got to the venue. I was so nervous when we arrived and Ethan noticed my hands shaking due to my nerves, he then held by hands in his before saying,

“Hey, it’s okay Y/N. You got this, I trust you!! And even if you don’t win tonight, I definitely am proud of you because you have really done very great this season. From winning the World Cup to UEFA women’s champions league cup with Real Madrid, getting the highest amount of goals in the Spanish Feminine Division, the UWCL and then in the World Cup. So, trust me when I say you really deserve this award.” He said while smiling at me.

“Okay, let’s do this.” I said with more confidence.

**
Y/N is in the States. Would they meet eventually? Don’t forget to vote and comment :))>>>