8

Y/N POV

Ethan was going to the airport today, so I was his ride because afterwards I wanted to do some grocery shopping. I know I wasn’t meant to be driving due to the fact I was just recovering from the surgery, but the physiotherapist said I needed to stretch my legs so I decided to use the opportunity afterall.

But he was running late as usual, not being able to find things where he kept them last.

Typical Ethan.

“Than!! C’mon, you would miss your flight. We have barely 45 minutes to get there.” I said from downstairs.

“I’m coming bestie. I can’t find my tickets.” He shouted back. I literally facepalmed when he said that, because it wasn’t long that he gave me to hold them.

He’s so disorganized.

“Really Than. It’s here with me, dumbass.” I answered him back.

“What of my phone charger and earpiece?”

“Just come downstairs, damnit.” I said to him.

After waiting for agonizing twenty minutes, he eventually came down.

I swear he gets ready like a woman.

I gave an eye roll before I went outside to the car. I just hoped he doesn’t miss his flight because it’s so normal for him to do so.

“What time is your flight again?” I asked him when got to the car.

“11am. Why?” he asked back.

I gave him back a glare before looking to the front.

I then checked the time and saw that it was just barely almost fifteen minutes past ten, so we still had thirty to forty-five minutes before we got to the airport. Thankfully, I didn’t live too far from the airport so we could get there in no time.

“The next time you want to travel, please just order an uber.” I said to him after few minutes of driving.

“C’mon Y/N. I love you too.” He said to me with his cheeky grin on his face.

I can’t even get angry with this dude.

I just looked sideways at him before looking away, having a small smile on my face.

Soon enough, we got to the airport with fifteen minutes to spare. We got his luggage from the car trunk before we both headed inside.

He did all the necessary things at the entrance of the airport before he got to the stop where I have to say my final goodbyes. I was really going to miss him but I knew that we would facetime almost every second of the day except days he would be so busy.

“Take care of yourself, Y/N.” he said as he hugged me. He was so close to tears when he pulled back, he just was trying so hard to keep it in.

“I promise I would. And you, make sure you slay the runway as you always do.” I said back to him as I hugged him back.

“This is the final boarding call for passengers booked on flight 456A to Milan. Please proceed to gate 4 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately ten minutes. I repeat, this is the final boarding call.”

We heard that from the airport speakers, so we knew it was a cue for Ethan to go.

This is harder than I thought.

“Okay, I gotta go now. But I promise we would text and facetime as much as possible. Just make sure you be good.”

“Oh, and make sure some legs shake while at it.” He added and winked before he blew me a kiss and left.

He said that last part rather too loudly because the few people around me looked at me weirdly. I just smiled at them before heading back to the car.

Normal of Ethan to always embarrass you

Okay now time to go to the store.

**
So sorry for the late updates. A lot has happened but I’m back now😊>>>now back to the story:(