" Aur insab ke baad bhi agar tujhe wahaan shift hona hai to tu ho sakta hai par itna yaad rakhna, meri izaazt tujhe nahi milegi....meri baat naa maankar tujhe jaana hai to tu jaa sakta hai..." It is not that Shweta does not want both of them to live together but she wants for Avni's good that Neil should not go there.

While there, Neil listens to all the words of Shweta and somehow understands her point, It is not that his mother wants to keep him away from Avni, but his mother cares about Avni that's why she's saying all this.
His mother was right when she said that in a relationship we need to be each other's strength and not our weakness.
And he also knows this but due to his emotional state at this time, he was not able to think and understand anything.

But now after listening to Shweta, he is understanding some things... Obviously if he goes there then she will definitely deviate from her goal.
For the last three days, he did not let her do any work, even if it was related to her office...he kept her busy only with himself.

He changes his mind after Shweta's words because on one hand everything his mother says is right and on the other hand, no matter what happens, he cannot live with Avni by disrespecting his family and his mother.

Even Avni would not like this thing that he would disrespect his family for her, He once made this mistake when his mother did not agree to their relationship, on which Avni explained to him that his mother should have come for him first.

Well, that is a different matter that for him all his relationships are equal and it is his duty to respect everyone, be it Avni or his mother or anyone else, everyone is equal for him but yes at the same time Avni's place is different from everyone else, A place which he cannot describe in words, can only make her feel how much she means to him.

But then he does not stop there further and leaves the meal midway and goes to his room with the excuse of work.

" Shweta tujhe itna bolne ki kya jrurt thi....bechara pehle se kam udas hai ki tune use aur kar diya....." Bebe says as Neil gets up and walks away from them.

" Bebe, ye uske liye jruri tha....pta nahi ise kya ho gya hai....itna serious to maine ise kabhi dekha hi nahi...."

" Tu kya jaanti nahi hai apne bete ko, theek ho jaayega kuch din me..." bebe says

" Bebe agar aisa ho to uske liye hi behtar hai...kyonki ye kuch dino ki baat nahi hai....6 mahine kam nahi hote, wo kab tak aise udas rahega....
aur avni beta ke yehaan wapas aane ke baad bhi wo jo chahta hai wo kuch saalon tak nahi ho sakta....jab tak dono ki shaadi nahi hoti, Neil ko thoda sabar rakhna hoga...."

" Teri baat to sahi hai...." bebe says

" hmm, aur bebe agar ye tillu kuch dino me theek nahi hua to main 2 mint nahi lgaaungi ise 2 thappad maarkar normal karne me..." on this bebe shook her head

" Shweta ji aapko lagta hai ki aap apne laadle ko maar paayegi...." Prakash says that it is because of her pampering that Neil is so stubborn towards her, if he has to take permission for something then he takes it from his mother only, Because he knows that his mother will never refuse him for anything.

" Prakash ji, jrurt padne par main kuch bhi kar sakti hu..." Shweta says on which Prakash and bebe smiles

" Accha ab ye sab chhodo aur haan Shweta abhi jo tune use kaha jo kaha par ek baar us se acche se baat kar lena....use accha lagega."

" Ji bebe "

Shweta says all that because day by day she is seeing how Neil is forgetting to smile without avni, he remains normal only when he is with her and this thing is not right for him, he has always been a cheerful boy and seeing him sad like this is surprising for all of them, they are not used to see him like this.