Bully (Jeff x Toby)

Thanks to the anonymous AO3 user who requested this
MxM
College AU
Slight degradation, Public, Blackmail, Dubcon
A/N: If you would like to support me and/or bump your request up in the queue, please check out the end of the chapter

Toby was leaving school when Jeff grabbed his backpack, pulling him back. "Not so fast."
"What do you want?" Toby refused to make eye contact. Jeff reached his hand into Toby's back pocket, grabbing his phone.
"Password?"
"Why would I tell you that?" Jeff hits the wall behind him.
"Password?" Toby put in his password. Jeff messed around on it for a little before handing it back. "And you better answer me when you're home." Toby ignored him and left the campus, walking home.

As he set down his bag and laid on his bed, he got an alert on his phone. From Jeff. 'Hey.' 'Seriously, what do you want?'
'Send me something.'
'What?'
'Show me your body. Strip for me.'
'Now why on God's green earth would I ever do that?'
'Because if you don't, I'll show everyone this little account I found.' He linked to a porn site, Toby's account.

'Who's that?'
'Don't lie. I'd recognize that skinny body, that tight little ass anywhere. Do you want me to show everyone this video I found? I'm sure they'd like it.' Toby's heart quickened. Someone had blackmailed him in the past. The video Jeff was talking about had been taken with one of his professors after his professor threatened something similar. Toby sent him a few pictures he already had saved on my phone.
'Don't tell them about the video.'
'These are already on your account. I want something more.' Toby rolled his eyes and took some more pictures for Jeff, sending them to him.
'Show me your face, too.'
'What? No. If you show anyone, that'd be 100% proof that it's me!'
'Alright, guess I'll just send this video to everyone then~'
'no, fine, I'll do it..' Toby took a few more pictures, including his face and sent them to Jeff. 'Thank you~'

Jeff left him alone for the rest of the night, but Toby's mind was racing. Worried about Jeff's actions, he found it impossible to concentrate on studying or doing homework. Jeff's previous unpleasantness paled in comparison to this.
The next day, Toby took a shower and checked his phone. Still nothing new from Jeff, which worried him more. Toby sighed and made his way to school. As soon as he entered, he noticed a few people looking at him, staring. He told himself he was just paranoid, but he couldn't shake the thought that Jeff had shared the photos and the video.

To escape from everyone's gaze, he dashed into the bathroom. He splashed some water on his face and attempted to calm down. His breathing was heavy.
Someone entered the bathroom, but he didn't notice, just looking at himself in the mirror. Jeff appeared in the mirror behind him, leaning against the wall and smirking. Toby turned to face him and Jeff showed him his phone.

He shared the pictures with a few friends, who then passed them along to others. "Wh-why?" Toby choked out and Jeff put a hand on his mouth.
He grabbed hold of his hand and led him to a stall, forcing him inside.

Jeff put the toilet lid down and unzipped his pants. Everything was happening so fast, Toby couldn't even think. Jeff pulled his pants down and spread his legs, sitting on top of the toilet lip.
He stroked himself up and down, staring up at Toby. "Wh-what the hell ar-e you doing?" Toby whispered. Jeff grabbed his hand and pulled, asking him to come down, but Toby declined. "N-no. You're an as-shole!" Jeff rolled his eyes and pulled his phone out.
"Look. I still haven't shown anyone the video or your account. But I want a video of my own on your account. So suck me off, or I'll show everyone your account."
"Why the he-ll would I believe you? That's the s-same thing you said last ni-ght!Jeff stood up and pinned Toby against the stall door. "I could be such a bigger asshole if you don't comply." A bit of spit hit Toby in the face as Jeff yelled at him.

Jeff forced Toby down to his knees and then re-assumed his earlier position. Toby watched as Jeff took his phone out and recorded himself jerking off. "Stick your tongue out." Toby gritted his teeth, then complied.
He stuck his tongue out and put his face right next to Jeff's cock. Jeff slapped himself against Toby's hot, wet tongue. "Fuck.. suck it." Toby took it in his mouth, sucking it. Bobbing his head up and down. "God damn, you're so good at this.. You fucking whore."
Jeff slapped Toby's cheek.

With a harsh grip, Jeff forcefully pulled Toby's hair, removing him from his dick. Jeff leans forward and spits in Toby's mouth, a bit of it pooling out and down the side of his face, down his jaw.
Once again, Jeff lets his hair go and slaps him, rubbing the spit into his face. He grabs Toby's hair again, leaning back and fucking Toby's face. Jeff moans loudly, "Augh, fuck yes.." He bucks his hips as Toby continues to suck him off, his eyes looking glazed over.
He was barely present in the moment. He had no thoughts in his head. "Get up." Jeff says and Toby stands up.

Jeff pulls his pants down and Toby snaps back, "Woah, h-hey hey wh-at are y-you doing? H-hey stop!" Jeff ignores him and uses his mouth on Toby. Toby's cock twitched even more than the rest of him.
He stopped resisting, instead becoming extremely touch sensitive. Moaning at every little thing. "Has no one ever done this for you before?" Toby doesn't answer. "Poor boy~."
Jeff turns Toby around and fingers his ass for a few moments before grabbing his hips.

"Onto me now, boy~." Toby lowers onto Jeff's cock and rides him. Suddenly, the bathroom door opens.
Jeff puts his hand over Toby's mouth. They listen in silence as another person walks in and takes up a stall.
Jeff bucks his hip up, thrusting his cock into Toby's ass. Toby bites Jeff's hand, to not let his moan out. Jeff stifles a laugh.

Toby whines before Jeff shushes him. Toby grinds against Jeff, keeping his moans inside. Jeff grabs his hips, trying to stop him, but Toby rides him again as quietly as he can.
They hear the other person flush and exit their stall, turning on the sink. With the water proving a little sound coverage, Toby rides Jeff harder. "Wait, wait, wait!" Jeff whisper yells before moaning. "F-fuck it."
He gripped Toby's hips and fucks up into him, both moaning loudly as he cums in his ass. The other person awkwardly leaves the bathroom without drying their hands. "We better get out of here quickly." Jeff whispers in Toby's ear. "And don't worry, this'll happen again. I know you love my cock."

By the way, I've created a Kofi account so if you would like to help support me, check it out! If you would like to bump your request up to the top, check the requests section on my Kofi.Link: https://ko-fi.com/basicyaprotag