Transported

On the Planet of Remnant, there is said to be a prophecy as old as time itself. In it, a being will arrive from another world, so powerful, he would threaten the very peace of the whole planet. He would also join with a known force secretly growing. However, there would also be heroes that would also be brought here, and they would all be part of special elemental powers.

Magic

Water

Tec

Life

Undead

Air

Earth

Fire

Light

Darkness

And these heroes would be known through all of Remnant one faithful day.

"HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" laughed a little man. He wore a black robe, with black marks going up to his head, had red eyes and was bald with strange markings on his fore head. He goes by the name Kaos. A dark sorcerer known as a Portal Master with one goal in mind: Rule all of Skylands with an iron fist.

"Soon, Glumshanks, all of Skylands will fall before me!" laughed Kaos, as his newly rebuild flying castle fortress, "AND NOTHING WILL GET IN MY WAY! NOTHING!"

"Um, Lord Kaos, I think you put your foot in your mouth again," said Glumshanks, a troll who Kaos had put much of his personal ideals on.

"What do you mean Glumshanks?" asked Kaos, "You doubt me!?"

"Yes, especially since THEY are here," said Glumshanks.

"Eh?" asked Kaos, looking to see a group of beings he knew all too well: the Skylanders!

There were four classes of the Skylanders here, regular, Giants, Swap Force, Trap Masters and Super Charger.

Spyro, a purple dragon, and main leader of the Skylanders.

Gill Grunt, Gillman who does well on land and water.

Trigger Happy, the Gremlin with a real itchy finger to fire his pistols.

Drill Sergeant, Drilling Bulldozer of loyalty.

Stealth Elf, the ninja elf who is silent, but deadly to her enemies.

Jet-Vac, Wise Eagle with a strong will.

Chop-Chop, Arkeyan Swordsman.

Eruptor, Fire Gollum with a big heart.

Pop Fizz, Chemist Extremist.

Tree Rex, leader of the Giants, and a massive mutant tree with a heart of gold for his friends.

Bouncer, a large robot that is best friends with Tree Rex, and a good sports fan.

Ninjini, a genie ninja that is one of the oldest and wisest beings in all of Skylands.

Swarm, a large humanoid bee like creature who knows how to bring the pain.

Wash Buckler, one of co leaders of the Swap Force.

Blast Zone, the other co leader of the Swap Force.

Magna Charge, the robot with a special magnet for a head.

Stink Bomb, the ninja skunk that is stealthy, and poisons the air for his enemies.

Night Shift, an undead boxer who goes into a fighting frenzy at the ring of a bell.

Freeze Blade, Ice Skating professional.

Snap Shot, Leader of the Trap Masters.

Wallop, Duel Hammer weilder.

Gear Shift, Gear spinning gal.

Wild Fire, golden lion with a golden heart.

Knight Light, Warrior of light.

Knight Mare, Warrior of Darkness

Spitfire, Stone Dragon with an awesome ride.

"HUH!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!? HOW DID THE SKYLANDERS FIND ME!?" exclaimed Kaos.

"Well, you did just announce your return to all of Skylands just moments ago," said Glumshanks.

"Never mind," said Kaos, "RELEASE MY MINIONS!"

"Really Kaos?" asked Spyro, taking out some trolls with his fire breath, "Full frontal attack? I thought you would have learnt by now."

"Never really does," said Wash Buckler, as she slashed the Cyclopes.

"We need to focus," said Tree Rex, "We need to take down that fortress, now! Who knows what it will do!"

"Right," said Blast Zone, "BOMBS AWAY!"

Blast Zone then launched a furry of bombs at a cannon, and blew it up.

"Let's Croc and Roll!" said Snap Shot.

"GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, THOSE PITIFUL SKY-LOSERS HAVE DEFEATED ALL MY MINIONS! No matter, I still have an ace up my sleeve!" said Kaos, pulling out a device. The weapon that he was using then charged up.

"HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa uuuh, what's going on?" asked Kaos.

The weapon overloaded with energy, and exploded into a white light!

The whole fortress, and the occupants on it, disappeared. The blinding light was seen through all of Skylands, and no one knew of what had happened. Skylander reinforcements then came to the scene, only to find nothing, but scotched rock and grass, along with some burnt sheep.

But far away, they would be found in another world.

(I had this written on my Fanfiction account, and I thought I would upload this as well as I rewrite. The original script is on it as well if you want to read that version)