Chapter 2

Weddings are an intricate part of our lives, a celebration that is looked forward to by the whole family and planned up to several years in advance.

And it was the most awaited wedding day of Shahveer and Sarah.

Shahnawaz Haveli was aesthetically decorated. Connecting the wedding decoration tothe beauty of our Earth, the good earth theme consists of a lot nature inspired elements. From antique furniture to beaten metal vases and tall brass lamps decorated with minimal flowers, lots of props were used to liven up spaces. An abundance of tuberoses, Kenya roses, rajnigandhas floral arrangements placed throughout the venuelent a serene and graceful ambiance for a wedding they designed & planned. Lounges were created with vintage prints in Urdu colours and propped with vintage props, console tables, candle stands and tall brass glasses. The head table decked with floral runners in whites and greens as swan hangings with tuberoses placed overhead. Cascading floral strings of fragrant tuberose added a lilting look that enchants wherever it was used, over the pathway, lounges or even the wedding stage. The glamourous wedding decoration combined with exotic floral arrangements in delicate crystal vases depicted a picture of pure perfection for the most important day of Shahveer and Sarah's life.

Theme was Specially made furniture matching the wedding theme with customized cushion covers for pillows, tie backs, table overlays all ties in together and made the venue come live with the breathtaking look. vibe of the event being planned.

Adding to the vibe of the event being planned there was a pleasing ambiance in dining room. In the grand tapestry of wedding celebration, the dining experience holds a special place. It's where laughter echoes, bonds strengthen, and memories are woven.

And Shahnawaz' with their guests sat for breakfast.

"WELCOME TO ME...!!" A loud enthusiastic voice boomed within Shahnawaz Haveli and next the boisterous environment was engulfed by a pin drop silence. The voice was loud and familiar enough to attract everyone's attention in the Haveli. All head turned towards the entrance as eyes searched the owner of that voice.

And instantly an euphoric smile touched on everyone's lips as they spotted the person.... Standing there with a bright smile on his handsome face.

Ishaaq Shahnawaz.

Only son of Arman Shahnawaz. He had gone to London for Barrister study and came back after five years.

"Ishaaq!!!"

"Jaan chachuuuu!!!!"

Both Jahan and Ishaaq exclaimed together running to embrace their favourite person after a long time.

"Ishaaq...dear....aise achanak agaye without any information." Jahan affectionately ruffled Ishaaq's hair as he said while his extreme happiness reflected in his twinkling eyes.

"Ohh chachu... suprise means to be sudden and unexpected, No? Aur waise bhi aaj nikah ka din. Had I not reached home even today, Api and Shahveer Bhai would have performed my Janaza ( Funeral prayer) through telephone."

"Wow, I can't find any appropriate words to express my gratitude for coming to my wedding which will end within a few hours, my dear brother" There came the bride, Sarah Shahnawaz. Her voice was extra cheerful but expression was deadpan.

Ishaaq, getting the sarcasm behind his sister's words hugged her like a kid, and used same kiddish tone to make excuse "Aab aap Naraz toh na ho meri pyari Api. Look As promised I came to celebrate your special day... Yeah just a few hours before but that doesn't matter, right?"

But Sarah's face remained expressionless. Still not convinced!

"You know api I brought the most gorgeous, blossoming, elegant diamond necklace set for you from London." And then he used the key to melt his sister. He knew his sister was a highly beauty concious girl and after beauty sleep, jwellery was her favourite. He has doubt that Shahveer Bhai comes to third position in his Api's priority list. Obviously because beauty Sleep was first, Jwellery and Sajna-sawarna second. However he never dared to voice his suspicions. No way he would call death to himself.