Chapter 1

~Lahore,
                   January 1, 2000~

Ibadat Muhabbat Ki Karte Huay
Duaaon Mein Rooh Ki Utarta Hai Dil

Tere Zikr Se Kar Ke Aksar Wuzu
Namazein Muhabbat Ki Parhta Hai Dil

Ibadat Karun Mein Teri Berukhi Ki
Labon Pe Mere Tere Hi Bas Ab

Khushyon Ki Chadar Orhay Huay
Zakhm Kha Ke Tere Musukrate Chalein.

Ibadat Muhabbat Ki
Karte Huay
Duaaon Mein Rooh
Ki Utarta Hai Dil

Ibadat Muhabbat KiKarte HuayDuaaon Mein RoohKi Utarta Hai Dil

               Shahnawaz Palace

"Ya Allah! The Rubb of mankind! Forgive all my sins, whether few or more, the first and the last, the apparent and the hidden. Create in me a clean heart, and help me to have the faith and courage to overcome any fears. Grant us good in the world and protect us from the afterlife fire. Ya almighty Allah Assist me in remembering you, in thanking you, and worshipping you in the best of manners. I thank you for another day of life and breath. Truly, each day is a gift from You. I am grateful that You were by my side every step of the day. Thank you for blessing me with your unconditional love and hope to live"

Completing her ṣalāt al-fajr (dawn prayer), She sat on the prayer mat reciting Dhikr and holy Quran. Chirpy birds welcome the beautiful morning singing in its melodious voice and She also went towards the window to welcome the glorious morning and enjoy the gorgeous sunrise. Golden bright sunlight peeped through the window and kissed her elegant, delicate face giving it extra glow, and her angelic face bloomed with an attractive smile. Her black, silky beautiful hair started dancing with the frosty breeze as she took off her hijaab. Her black deep eyes twinkled in jollity when she looked up at the blue sky admiring those birds flying freely. Relishing the pleasurable moment she closed her eyes. A silent prayer left her lips, and the moment she opened her eyes of hope they fell on him.

The destination of her sight.

In the large beautiful garden he was doing workouts. Although she loves flowers and can adore them for hours but right now her centre of attention and adoration was the Greek god, who was doing pushups exposing his chest to a variety of joint angles and ensuring that he's hitting all the muscle of the chest. Her heartbeat increased frantically witnessing the breathtaking sight.
He was strikingly handsome, well built and captivating. Even at the age of 38 he's redefining the beauty standard by embracing Ageless Beauty and fitness.

From a distance She admired him to her heart's content. For she had no permission to do that when he is near.

Addat Ki Tarah Tujhe
Dhundhta Hun
O Zakhmon Ko Tujh
Se Phir Se Ghera Karaun