Introduction

P R O L O G U E

"Do you want to go back to him? Are you still in love with him?"

He asked, staring at her in trepidation. The fear of losing her was visible in his voice and tearful eyes.

"I wish! " A wistful smile appeared on her face, "But That's impossible now. You know It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return, But what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel. In hope of love I lived. I hoped for love with all my heart now I'm hopeless, falling apart. I'm tired of watching the person I love be in love with someone else. Craving for someone else's presence when I'm present in his life. It's too late for a second chance, although I'd love to know where we'd have been, If only we had tried....But unfortunately...
His love for her left him broken forever and my hope of love left me empty for eternity with no hope of love again."

He wanted to end every cell of his that has ever hurt her...only to realise that it was not his body, but his soul had to repent for her.

He is her husband, the father of her children, her life partner but only committed by responsibilities and obligations....not by love.

He's there in her life through thick and thin but only as duty....not as desire.

He'd spend more than a decade with her, but only as housemates and co-parent of their children....not as husband.

There's every emotions in their relationship but the love is dead...and only Hope is left.
                        'HOPE OF LOVE'

                           ___________________

                             E P I G R A P H

Addat Ki Tarah Tujhe Dhundhta HunO Zakhmon Ko Tujh Se Phir Se Ghera KaraunTu Nasho Ke Jese Raghon Mein BasayWo Pagal Jo Dil Ko Nahi Maantay

O Zakhmon Ko Tujh Se Phir Se Ghera Karaun
Tu Nasho Ke Jese Raghon Mein Basay
Wo Pagal Jo Dil Ko Nahi Maantay.

Kya likha tune ye kya sitam hai ya rab tera
Ya berahem sanam ya ye zindagi nhi deta.
Hai vo beshaq kisi shama sa koi chiraag
Jo jalta to hai magar roshani nhi deta

Phir bhi Aas-e-ishq (Hope Of Love) ko bujhne nahi deta.

                                _________________

                                S Y N O P S I S

Jannat ferdous is a living embodiment of beauty, innocence, love, hope and naivety. A beautiful delineation of purity. Sheltered all her life. Losing father at child age grew up in her maternal uncle's house as not less than a burden. Some unfortunate incidents forced her to get married at the age of seventeen to the youngest son of Shahnawaz khandan (Brood) - Jahan Shahnawaz - Chief Justice of Lahore high court and the sole owner of Shahnawaz estate. The pride of his family. Once he used to be extremely extrovert, happy, joyful and ambitious person, but unexpected and unfortunate twists and turns of life made him an extremely introvert, cold-hearted and workaholic man.

And such an unpredictable game of fate got him stucked in a loveless marriage.

Marriage is one of the greatest blessings of life. It is considered a completion of faith. This sacred union sees the alignment of hearts and the entwinement of two souls.
But She, Jannat stepped in an unexpected married that turned her life upside down, just with a hope of love without realising how long it will take for her hope to be fulfilled. To get her the destination of love. As hidden truths unfolds breaking fragile heart and crushing souls, wavering faiths and relationships, but still the Hope Of Love was there, alive in her heart for years.

                               ______________

                                E M B O D Y

Set in the early 21st century the story "Hope Of Love" unfolds a rollercoaster tale of empty love relationship where one's emotion is unrequited, untold and other's is dead. Two wounded souls experiencing divergent adversities of life, finally yielded to the cruel game of destiny and obliged by responsibilities endured every misfortunes with difficulty to survive holding onto the strings of their loveless marriage.

As they say Love has no age. It can happen at any age. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. And delineating the same this realistic fiction based on sentimentalism and romanticism is a sublime eloquent of one's true love as well highlights the chance at redemption yet everlasting Hope and love while hosting a rollercoaster of fluctuating emotions.

                           ______________

                        A U T H O R' S N O T E

Hey there!
It's Meher here.
Not a professional writer, but I love writing. So I wanna depict everything that is in my mind in form of an untold story. Although I know I have no talent for writing, but still I want to give it a try.

If I write garbage, please bear with me.

There can be mistakes, a lots of mistakes as English isn't my first language, so you'll find this story filled with grammatical, punctuational and spelling mistakes along with a chaotic written style.

The book is completely fictitious and my imagination. Any resemblance is entirely coincidental. Therefore Only constructive criticism will be appreciated. Kindly be gracious and kind with your words. They don't cost much yet they accomplish much.

Lastly, THANKS A LOT for stopping by to check out my book. Will be much more grateful if you press the star button and drop your valuable feedback.