"Bhaijaan!" Hamza tried talking to him.

Harib just showed him his palm.

"Hamza dinner bad me mere room me aou!" Hassan snapped at Hamza.

"Yahn ho kia raha ha?" Dadu asked sternly.

"Hassan?" Haroon questioned.

"Baba bad me!" Harib replied.

"Harib" Dadu said sternly.

"Dadu trust me please!" Harib replied.

"Trust me please sabke samne bolne ki zarurt ki thi phir!" Zaira muttered in Haadi's ear.

"Koi mujhe bataega hua kia? Bhaijaan ko kese pata chala itna serious masla hogaya ke bhaijaan involve hogaye?" Haadi replied.

Zaira noticed someone's gaze on them as if someone was trying to listen she snapped her attention and found Haatim trying to listen their conversation.

Zaira raised his brows at him and he raised his brows in return as is asking him to fill in. Zaira gestured him with hands that they will talk later.

Hatim smirked and turned his attention towards Hamza who had a scowl on his face he was only scared for Mishaal as Hammad can be bigger jerk than Haider and Harib combined.

"Kisi bache ne garbar krdi?" Nazia asked directly.

Hatim smirked his wife was coolest of all.

"Chachi please!" Harib replied irritated.

Hatim who was sitting next to him slapped him on the back of his head. Harib glared at him in return.

"Assalam alikum!" Haider and Hammad came together.

"Kahan they ap dono?" Dadi asked.

Hammad walked towards her and kissed her cheek.

"Apko bhi sath ane tha?" He asked teasingly.

"Is ghar ke bache touba hogai ha sabki!" Dadi shook her head.

"Kia hua ha apsab ko?" Haider asked.

"Tum apna detective pana band kroge please?" Zeenat asked.

Haamad snickered.

"Mishi message kyu kia tha?" Hammad asked.

Mishi looked down scared.

"Chalo Harib!" Haroon replied.

"Kahan bhaijaan?" Haamad asked

"Chalo baba ke room mein!" Harib said.

Hamza kicked the table in anger Harib was making the scene alot bigger than it should he had no business telling entire family because he have dealt with it personally but this was Harib he will never hide things from elders and only because of this point Hamza would prefer Haider over him as Haider keeps things to himself.

Hamza stood up and left the room glaring at Harib he might never take any action for himself but seeing his sisters in trouble and that too because of him will always irks him.

Hassan stood up in same way and went behind him he was also done with Hamza taking immature decisions.

Haider was now sure that something big have happened he haven't seen his father's eyes turning this dark since years. His father usually gets this angry when they make a same mistake twice he was sure Hamza have done something wrong that to not for the first time. He ran after them.

Hammad sat next to Mishi.

"Mene kuch garbar krdi?" He asked her before following his father.

Mishi shook her head as tears filled her eyes.