-OC: Alyssa-

Now Playing: Be Safe, Be Good by Emily Rohm

+ General Info +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"Be safe, they say, be good"

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Name: 

-Alyssa Barbier

Age:

-18 to 20

Ultimate:

-Archivist

Role: Survivor but has a close call with a killer

+. Personality +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"But things don't happen quite the way they should"

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Personality:

-She is relatively closed off at first, mostly due to being shy. Though around people she trusts or befriends she becomes much more friendly. No matter what, if asked a question on history or true crime she will ramble and info dump. She is passionate about her interests, and is very caring.

Likes:

-Books, History, True Crime, Info-dumping, Making Friends, Music, Musicals

Dislikes:

-Coffee, Silence, Overly loud noises, Being disturbed while busy

Fears:

-Silence

+ Backstory +

━━━━━━━━┛ >< ┗━━━━━━━━

"You know I tried my best to toe the line, 'cause I thought at first that this universe had a reason and a rhyme"

━━━━━━━━┓ >< ┏━━━━━━━━

Alyssa grew up in France, her father owning a local library and archive. Alyssa would often help her father in the archives and would study the documents. 

When she was 13 her father died and she too over as the one overseeing his library and archive. She even expanded the archive by finding new document, files, records, government documents and various artifacts linked to big historical events or people.

She became an archivist, someone who oversees, maintains, organises, collects and provides access to items, documents and other things that may have long-term value.

Over time the archive expanded, Alyssa having gotten her hands on items such as the diaries of historical figures, news articles on events, tapes of certain events (including a tape of JFK's assassination...and totally didn't get this idea from umbrella academy season 2). She had all sorts, the diary of Anne Bonny, the very letter that got Dick Turpin caught, Case files on the Jack the Ripper case, government files on various events and people etc.

She was soon labelled the ultimate archivist.

She moved to Japan to attend hope's peak and brought some of her favourite items from her archives with her. 

+ Looks +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"You can cross your Ts and dot your Is but ready yourself for the big surprise..."

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

-Short light blonde hair in a bob cut with straight bangs. She hass freckles and she has dark green eyes. She tends to wear a brown button up shirt with a black waistcoat over it, a black pleated skirt, knee length white stockings and black ballet flats. She also wears glasses, and a rose shaped locket.

+ Relationships +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"'cause sooner or later you realise it's not fair.."

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Family:

-Dante Barbier (Deceased father), Margorie Barbier (Mother, alive)

Friends:

-Ishimaru, Makoto, Kyoko, Byakuya

Love Interest:

-Ishimaru

+ Favourites +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"And broken down and simplified all that you can do is..."

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Movie:

-Hairspray

Song:

-You can't stop the beat

Colour:

-Red

Hobby:

-Reading, Watching Movies

+ Extra Info +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

"Buckle in and hang on for the ride"

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Theme Song:

-Be Safe, Be Good

Trivia:

-Out of all the items in her archives, her favourite is the letter that got Dick Turpin caught,

Voice:

-Imagine Jessica Rabbit but younger sounding