OC 7 - Emma

Name: Emmeline Alder

Nicknames: Emma, Emmie, Em

Ultimate: Actress

Age: 20 (None despair), 22 (killing game)

Theme song: Ladylike by Kira "Out of 7 billion people you won't find another me. If you want it all I'll tell you now my love don't come for free."

Looks: 

(She's about 5"2 and always has jewellery on, mainly rings

(She's about 5"2 and always has jewellery on, mainly rings. She always wears her faux feather scarf and red dress, which is a knee length formal dress)

Personality: Very proud, but caring. She is sweet, as well as respectful to other, though she does expect to be shown respect in return. She can be easily offended. She is brutally honest as well.

Backstory: Emma grew up the daughter of a rich family. She developed a love for movies and theater from an early age and knew acting was what she wanted to do. She started auditioning for every show that centered around children when she was only 5 and made most of them quickly. Her first main role, however, was the main role in the Matilda Musical.

From that she started to get roles in more and more shows, and soon started acting for TV and movies too.

It didn't take long for her to be tilted the ultimate actress.

Crush: Nagito

Role: Victim (Tricked by someone and killed)

Voice:

Extra: 

-Calls people "dear", and "darling" a lot

-Dream role is as  Katie Brown in a stage version of "Calamity Jane"

Playlist (Just some songs I think she'd like)

Keep It Under Your Hat

Diamonds are a girls best friend