OC 8 - Lillith

Name: Lillith Hartfell

Nicknames: Lilly

Ultimate: Ghost Hunter/Paranormal Investigator

Age: 18-19 (Non despair) 21-22 (Killing game)

Theme song: 

Stick It To The Man from School Of Rock "Why live your life to someone else's plan?"

Looks: Blue hair in pigtails, dark pink eyes. She usually wears a dark brown long sleeved shirt with a dark red flannel jacket tied around her waist. She also wears grey jeans, dark blue boots, a light blue backpack and a grey hat.

Personality: She is a thrill seeker, doing anything even if it's dangerous just for the excitement. She doesn't worry too much about risks until she actually faces the consequences. However, when it comes to socialising, she is far less risk-taking, not really speaking to anyone unless they speak to her first. However, once she's close to someone she becomes much more friendly and talkative. She loves scary stories and trying to spook others. She hates being told what to do, and prefers to do things her way. She rebels against others, and likes to let people know exactly what she thinks of them.

Backstory: 

She grew up fascinated by the supernatural, always watching ghost hunting shows and wanting to explore the same places and search for ghosts. And eventually, after saving up her money she bought some equipment (Ouija board and spirit box) and took them to a supposedly haunted place in her home town of Lincoln in England. That location, Lincoln castle.

After actually catching evidence on camera she was invited for interviews on the news and soon the news went viral. People started contacting her and paying her to help them figure out if their homes were haunted and soon she made enough money to travel, recording her investigations and posting them online, catching evidence of the paranormal more than any other investigator had earning her the ultimate title.

She soon moved to Japan to attend Hope's Peak.

Crush: Ishimaru or Mondo (THH)  or Fuyuhiko or Gundham (SDR2) ((I'll let you decide who you play))

Role: Survivor

Extra: 

-Has probably whipped out a ouija board during the killing game to try and talk to her dead friends