OC 3 - Mira

Name: Mira Mioda (Yep, she's ibuki's younger sister,so they aren't in the same class)

Nicknames: MiMi (Most people)

Ultimate: Rock sensation (We have Sayaka the ultimate pop sensation, so why not have a rock sensation too)

Age: 18 (Non-despair), 20 (Killing game)

Theme song: Bad Reputation by Joan Jet and The Blackhearts "I'm only good when I'm having fun and I don't gotta please no one"

Looks: 

Personality: Sarcastic and playful

Personality: Sarcastic and playful. She's also pretty rebellious and often breaks rules without a second thought. She is nowhere near as over the top as her sister, but is still pretty loud and brash. She also very sweet to people, wanting to see others smile. Rumours spread around that she was rude and angry but once a person meets her they realise how wrong those rumours are.

Crush: Leon Kuwata

Role: Survivor

Extra: 

Was in a band with her sister when she was younger, but they both agreed to go solo. People made up rumours that it was her fault and that she was a horrible person which wasn't true.

People think she's an angry and rude person, but she's the complete opposite.

Started her solo career covering different rock songs

Her favourite musician to cover was David Bowie (A singer considered glam rock/glitter rock.)

Loves all types of rock (Punk rock, emo, glam rock, glam metal, heavy metal, hair metal, classic rock, soft rock, grunge etc.)

Has dyed hair and tattoos