The open road was nice but the heat from the sun wasn't exactly helping out. In the distance he could see a small store. "Theirs a store up ahead. Wanna stop?" He asked as Yang perked up a bit. "You need use the restroom or what?" Yang asked as he looked over her shoulder. "I know for a fact that all this driving with the sun baring down on us isn't helping and some shade would be nice or even a cold drink. And maybe a snack." He said said as Yang chuckled and agreed with him as they pulled up to the store parking the bike. She turned it off and grabbed the keys getting off as she stretched a bit. He gets off and entered the store with her. It was small but had plenty of stocked items. He looked around and sees the owner cleaning a glass as their was a drunk guy knocked out on one of the stools. He looked around and sees some Jerky and grabbed it placing it on the counter as Yang walked up. "Two cold drinks." She said. The owner looked at her then towards (Y/n) and then back at Yang. "Aren't you both a little young to drink?" He asked as Yang took off her shades and smiled making it clear. "Two cold waters please." The owner sighed in relief and nodded apologizing as he went to get the water. He heard laughter and looked over. "Are you telling me your to young to drink?" The drunk said slurring his words as Yang paid no attention. "You look like a regular huntress and a beauty at that, what are you traveling around with some wimp for doesn't look like he can't protect someone like you~" He said as (Y/n) looked around and then looked at himself. "I like to think she's the one protecting me." He said only to hear the drunk laugh and continue to walk towards Yang saying some uncomfortable things. Then the drunk made one mistake, trying to reach for Yangs hair. He saw her eyes turn red as he stepped back seeing Yang punch him so hard he bounced off the ceiling and out the door. "If that's not a reminder to never get on your bad side I don't know what is." He said as Yang soon calmed down as the owner got the waters and said it's on the house as well as the Jerky, a gift for dealing with the headache that was giving him trouble. He asked what they were doing here and saying they don't get visitors unless their bandits. Yang made it clear who she was looking for as the owner was concerned as they both left the store. The drunk bandit was on the ground rubbing his jaw as Yang gets on her bike as (Y/n) gets on after her.
"Hey Girly!" He said slowly rising to his feet as Yang rolled her eyes. "Seriously this isn't over?" She asked as he grinned. "I heard your looking for someone." He said as (Y/n) eyes widened. "I didn't even notice you knocked his tooth out that must have hurt like crazy if it was me I'd be crying on the floor and saying sorry over and over." He said as the bandit looked angry hearing this and tried to play it off.

The Bandit was more than angry having to walk ahead of them as Yang casually drove behind him from a distance. "You know girly, this would go a lot faster if you dump the baggage your carrying and let me on!" He said as Yang didn't say a word as he groaned and kept walking kicking his shoes in a bit. (Y/n) looked over remembering the words the Grimm version of him kept saying. He took a deep breath and sighed. "Yang." He looked to her seeing her look back a bit curious. "He's right, this is gonna take forever, if you let me off here you can make it to where your going." He tells her. Yang lowered her shades a bit showing her red eyes as he was taken back a bit. "First, I'm not gonna dump you on the side of the road for some bandit creep, and second your life isn't that worthless. Don't fall back onto stuff like that your stronger than you think." Yang said and fixed her shades as she looked forward. "So are you." (Y/n) said placing a hand on her a bit as they kept going. The sun was setting a bit, it took a while but they came to a clearing the bandit went into a full sprint into the tree line as it was quiet. "So this is really sketchy right?" He asked as Yang agreed getting off and taking her shades and coat off. The sound of a gunshot was heard as Yang had her new arm up seeing the smoke from the shot follow through and the sound of the bullet bounce off. He gets off her bike and stretched. "Release me...kill them all..." He shook the feeling gritting his teeth feeling the burning sensation as a couple of bandits appeared out from behind the trees with weapons that had rust and grime. "I can't believe you two really let me lead you here! But your gonna for making me walk the whole way!" He said holding a gun as both Yang and looked around them. "Ready?" Yang asked as he looked to her and nods. "Ladies first." He said as Yang showed off her arm as he followed with her fighting the bandits although it was only basic combat for him using their weapons against them if he could. He dogged a punch and a slice from one of their blades stepping back as his eye started to glow from blue to red, he grit his teeth feeling pain as a red aura was around one of the bandits being lifted up as he tossed him towards the tree. One of them came up from behind to stab him as a giant skull came out from behind him as its opened its mouth releasing a red mist as the bandit fell back screaming and ran away. "T-this is new.." He said as he closed his eyes trying to relax as his eye went back to normal and the skull turned to dust fading away Yang finished up with bandits on her side and looked over. "(Y/n)! You okay?" She asked seeing the bandits around him on the floor as she was surprised. "I-Im fine. Just good old fashion punches." He said as Yang nods as the bandit looks up. "Y-Your both so dead! Do you have any idea who my boss is!" He said as Yang looked back at him. "I doubt it, shes my mom." Yang said and gets on the bike as (Y/n) followed as they drove in the direction towards the camp. "My power...you will kill them all...release me..." He winced holding his arm as he tried to relax as Yang turned back. "You okay?" Hearing the concern in Yangs voice caused him to panic and have his fear grow. "Y-Yeah those bandits got a few hits in, I really need to work on getting a weapon, and maybe some armor." He said as Yang nods and smiled and kept driving seeing the Bandit camp ahead.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Any scene from Rwby belongs to its rightful owner rooster teeth. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)

Male Neglected and Abused Reader X RwbyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara