"Halloween Special"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A storm was outside. Thunder boomed and echoed from everyone corner of the world as Family's and kids went inside seeing the rain had conquered Halloween ending it in defeat. Candy spilled and Pumpkins squished. A male in a red robe sat in a chair looking at his fireplace as he slowly turned to the readers. "....sup." It was Boogie. A Wattpad author. He ate a bag of Candy Corn and drank a soft Drink. "Well, get comfy, time to tell some scary stories. I think, it's October right? Anyways. Let me just get the right book." He stood up and smiled seeing a scary book and pulled it out of the shelf walking back to his seat only to trip seeing it burn in the fire place. He blinked and sat back down. "I'll do my best to make this scary." He yawned and stretched as the story soon Began.

"Little Reds Birthday"

Ruby was awake as the sun slowly rose to the sky. She grinned holding something in her hand and walked up to her bed seeing (Y/n) sleep. She grinned lifting this mysterious item up and soon, woke everyone up. "It's my Birthday!!! Time to get up!" Everyone's ears ringed as they fell off the bed in pain and torture. "Ruby! My ears!" Weiss was angered but soon pouted as she hugged (Y/n) as he patted her head. "Sorry, I'm just excited! I mean it is my birthday so I know you guys got me something good, right?" She grinned. Everyone looked at each other and sighed. "Good! Now let's start the day!" She smiled happily. She dragged everyone across the town happily asking for gifts, Cookies, Clothes, Toys, Video Games, and an Expensive Halloween Costume. Yang, Blake, Weiss, and (Y/n) were completely broke. Ruby had everything she wanted. She grinned and laughed having the time of her life as the others wallowed in shame.

The End

"Wow I know, Spooky right?" Boogie said sipping from his drink of Lemonade as he kept sipping for a while and soon finished. He went to the next room over warming up a pizza as he sat at the table. "Okay, let's try this again." He said looking at the viewers as the story Began.

"The Harem of Nightmares"

(Y/n) (l/n), a young male that attended beacon and excelled in class. He was smart, fit, healthy, and a gentleman to all. Every girl would dream over him or even fight over who gets to talk to him. "Hey (y/n)!" Yang happily said and smiled hugging him. "Hi Yang!" He smiled hugging back. He walked around Beacon enjoying his time. "Good afternoon (Y/n)" Weiss waved to him softly winking at him. He had a small blush from this. As he was studying Blake nuzzled into him and purred softly. Nora would feed him Pancakes stuffing his face. Ruby would cuddle him till she could sleep. Pyrrha would softly plant kisses on him in his sleep. Ren would happily write a poem for him when she had the time. Jauna always tried to get him alone to hold hands and talk. Velvet would always text him. Coco would drag him shopping everywhere. Penny happily helped him with his homework every night. Neon would send cute pictures to him making funny faces. Winter would ask him out for coffee every hour. Cinder wanted to destroy the world and keep him as a trophy. Neo would take pictures and write fan-fiction of them. Ozina always watched him from afar. Emerald followed him using the shadows. Glynda would compliment him on his work. And Salem would whisper into his ear at night how they will be together and how the ending to a certain book would end up as. This boy was always swarmed by these girls and many more. Everywhere he ran, hid, and tried to avoid they would find him. He could never sleep, eat, or talk, by himself. The girls would handle that and make him there's. They forced him to marry them and they would never stop there.

The End

Boogie ate some popcorn sense his pizza burned. "Now that's a harem. I hope you liked that one." He happily ate his popcorn and smiled as a floating book passed by him as he shrugged. "Now let me think for a moment, there should be one more story, maybe, or this could be it." He asked himself and ate popcorn again. The story soon began.

Beacon was decorated all over, people in costumes, stores giving away Candy to kids, festivals all around as candy was seen everywhere. Pumpkins carved to look spooky. "It's Halloween!!" Ruby happily said shaking (y/n) who smiled softly from this. "Ruby, come get your costume." Yang happily said. (Y/n) smiled and soon went somewhere to change into the costume they had gotten him. "I'm a vampire Hunter!" Ruby smirked as Zwei was dressed up with her. Yang smirked. "I'm a zombie!" She shouted. Blake blinked and shrugged. "I'm dressed as a mummy." She said and smiled a little. Weiss was dressed as a princess and smiled. "Hey, how do I look." (Y/n) asked coming out in his costume as everyone smiled and nodded. "Okay! Let's get everyone else and go get some Candy!!" They smiled happily and left the room knocking on team JNPR's room. Nora answered as she was dressed as a cute witch, Pyrrha dressed as a wear wolf, Ren as a ghost, and Jauna as a zombie as well. "Okay, let's make this the best Halloween ever!" They all agreed with Ruby and smiled happily heading out. Everyone out and about dressed up for candy and scaring anyone for fun. (Y/n) walked with everyone as they knocked on a door seeing it open. "Trick or Treat!" They smiled having there candy buckets out. The door opened to reveal a Grimm. It blinked as Ruby stare at it. It pulled out a bowl of candy giving it to everyone except Ruby as she was shocked and whined as the door closed shut. "That's not fair!!" Ruby shouted as everyone smiled happily. They moved onto the next home. They went to many houses getting treats and sweets all around. Everyone had so much candy, but Ruby was falling behind from the first house who denied her candy. "well, we should get going." (Y/n) smiled as Ruby was shocked. "What?! Why!" Ruby asked. "We went every where we could no one has there lights on." Weiss pointed out as Nora chuckled darkly. "All except that one..." she pointed to an old mansion as darkness covered around it as a pumpkin was lit with a candle that made it glow green. "That house looks way to creepy!" Yang said. Ruby was determined and looked at them. "If I ring the doorbell on that house then you all have to give me all of your candy bags!" Ruby said. Everyone looked at each other and nodded having there bags in the center of them. Ruby smiled walking to the house determined. Her confidence slowly went down as she drew closer and closer to the doorbell. She gently stuck her finger out and rang the doorbell as it buzzed making her jump back a bit. Foot steps were heard slowly speeding up as it stopped and the door opened a little. "T-trick or Treat-t!!" Ruby looked away holding her bag out and slowly turned. "Okay." Boogie smiled grabbing a bowl of candy and dumped it in. "Your the only one who came by tonight, happy Halloween!" Boogie smiled closing the door. Ruby blinked and smiled happily. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She smiled. Everyone stood in disbelief as Ruby took there bags hauling them back to Beacon as Nora cried trying to reach out to them and cried.

The End

Boogie closed the book and yawned. "Wow..great stuff am I right?" He yawned and stretched tired. "Well I better get to bed. Goodnight everyone. And happily Halloween. Stay safe, enjoy the ride, and have fun with your friends and family! Goodnight!" He smield waving bye.

((Hey guys! This is a Halloween special on my book! I hope you enjoyed this and please vote and comment on the story it would help a lot. I do not own the characters in this story! Only my OC Boogie! I do not own any of the media on this story either. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see ya in the next one.))