#28

(Hey everyone I'm back, I know I've been gone for almost 4 years, and theirs a lot of questions I'm sure each of you want to ask and know and I'll do my best to answer each one, and I know a lot of you have been waiting for this book to get updated and worked on for a long time and I'm sorry it's taken so long, I'll see if I still have what it takes to keep writing and I'll let you all be the judge of that, please do comment or ask me a question so I can make up for lost time)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sound of Yangs bike slowly coming to a stop was heard as some guards looked over to the other side of the wooden gate seeing Yang and (Y/n) waiting to be left in. (Y/n) looked around a bit seeing the sun was slowly setting. "You nervous?" He asked as Yang had her arms crossed. "No. What about you?" Yang asked looking over. "Well, a little bit." He said as Yang placed her hand on his shoulder smiling a little. "It'll be fine, besides you've never met my mom she's not scary." Yang said. (Y/n) felt a bit nervous as he looked to her. "W-Well true, it's just we're both about to enter a bandit camp and ask your mom if she can take us to Ruby, is she really gonna be in a giving mood?" He asked as Yang looked to him. "Doesn't matter, she has to, we're family." Yang said as the gate opened showing bandits with their weapons out. They both walked in being escorted through out the camp as they were given looks of hate being scowled and examined. "Well they seem welcoming?" (Y/n) said looking over as Yang kept her eyes forward on the tent up ahead. "I'll do the talking okay? This shouldn't take long." Yang said. (Y/n) nods hearing this and kept quiet. Everyone had gathered around the tent.

A woman stepped out of the tent, she stood tall as she looked over to them wearing a helmet that resembled a Grimm. "Mom." Yang spoke staring over. (Y/n) looked to her Yang then back to the woman who was taking off her helmet as he saw the resemblance right away. "Yang." Raven spoke back having a bit of a smile seeing her daughter. She then looked to (Y/n) and then back to her daughter. "And he's here as well. So after all these years you've decided to pay me a visit and you brought a friend!" Raven said. (Y/n) looked back to Yang seeing her right arm shake a bit. "I spent years searching for you! Trying to find you." Yang said as Raven smiled and nodded. "Yes and you finally did, all your hard work, patience, determination led you hear to make your dream a reality. Well done Yang, but did you really have to go hurting my men?" Raven asked still keeping her grin as Yang crossed her arms glaring a little. (Y/n) heard some sense of proudness in Ravens voice. "They started it, I didn't want to fight them." Yang said. As Raven nods. It was quiet for a moment. (Y/n) looked around a bit nervous. "Right, I'm sure this is all overwhelming any questions you have I'll be more than happy to answer. You both can stay the night I'll have the cook whip up something for you." Raven said as Yang immediately stopped her mother from continuing. "No! That's not why we're here!" Yang said. (Y/n) could here some of the bandits getting a bit annoyed by this conversation. He noticed Ravens smile disappear. "Excuse me?" Raven asked as Yang kept her ground. "I'm not here for you. Ruby is somewhere in Mistral, she's traveling with Qrow, I just need you to take me to her." Yang stated. The bandits were mostly scowling and getting a bit rowdy. "And why would I do that?" Raven asked annoyed staring over. "Because we're family!" Yang said. Raven look more annoyed than ever. (Y/n) looked around as he noticed someone. A girl with short hair. She looked annoyed at the situation he noticed something she was leaning on until he was called on. "Boy!" He turned back around hearing Raven. "We've met before. Are you just as foolish as my daughter? Wanting to go to mistral? You couldn't know this but your exactly where you need to be." Raven said as Yang looked annoyed. "Save it! He's not interested!" Yang said. He nods hearing this as Raven crossed her arms. "Then we're done here." Raven said turning to walk away. Yang looked pissed. "Wait!" (Y/n) said. It was instant. It didn't feel like it was him. Raven turned around looking over. "Yang needs to help Ruby, she has to get to mistral, what if I stayed and you took her?" (Y/n) said as Yang grabbed his shoulder turning him around. "Are you crazy?!" Yang said as Raven crossed her arms. "Not a bad proposal I'm open to the idea." Raven said as Yang looked to him. "No Ruby's gonna need the help from both of us, im not leaving you here with her!" Yang said as she turned to Raven. "It's not happening. Just take us to Mistral." Yang shouted. Raven rolled her eyes and turned her back on her daughter. "Take them away." Raven said as the bandits grabbed their weapons getting closer. "I'm don't talking to you, did you not hear me?! I said take me to Qrow dammit!!" Yang shouted as they were surrounded. "You watch your mouth in front of our Leader!!" A bandit said. Yang was angered facing them as (Y/n) was right behind her facing the other bandits. One of them charged Yang only to go flying towards a tent as it fell over. (Y/n) looked over as he blinked a few times. "Weiss!!" He said happily but realized she was in a cage. Yang looked over seeing her. He saw Weiss mumble something as the cage started to rattle and break open seeing what looked like a knight follow behind and tower over everyone. "What is that thing?" Yang asked as Weiss said she would explain later and asked what they were doing here. "That's my mom! She can take us to Ruby." Yang said as Weiss looked at Raven then to Yang. "Your mom kidnapped me!?" Weiss asked as Yang looked back. "You kidnapped her?!" She asked. "We need to get out of here!" (Y/n) said as they were about to make a break for it until lightning came down in from of them. "Enough!!" A voice said. They turned around seeing the girl stand next to Raven. "If you all keep it up the Grimm will be all over us!" Raven said annoyed walking over. "Give the girl her weapon back." Raven said as the short haired girl was shocked but did as Raven said tossing Weiss her weapon. "You three in my tent, now." Raven said as Yang looked to her mother. "Why?" She asked. Raven stared at them for a moment. "So you can learn the truth, then we'll see if you still want to go and put your trust in them." Raven said. She walked back into her tent as the bandits backed off from them. "Well that could have gone better." (Y/n) said as Weiss pulled both him and Yang into a hug saying she missed them. Yang hugged her back as (Y/n) did the same. "It's good to see you too Weiss." (Y/n) said as she nods. Her hand was on him as she blinked and felt his arms as well as his chest a bit. "Have you been...working out?" She asked curious. Yang tapped her shoulder as she blinked and blushed fixing herself. "S-Sorry!" Weiss said as Yang laughed a little. (Y/n) smiled hearing this and nods as the three walked over into Ravens tent.

Raven sat across from Yang, Weiss, and (Y/n) as the short haired girl poured them tea. "Thank you." (Y/n) said taking a sip as Raven excused the girl telling her to wait outside. "So what's the truth?" Yang asked as Raven looked over. "You know its best to drink it when it's hot." Raven said as Weiss glared. "You know, your really obnoxious." Weiss said. Raven rolled her eyes as she looked to them. "That depends, do you want the truth on Oz? Or him?" Raven asked pointing at (Y/n). He was taken back by this nearly spitting out the tea as he put the cup down. "You don't know anything about him." Yang said as Raven crossed her arms. "I know more than enough. Do you know everything about him?" Raven asked as (Y/n) was a bit confused and worried. Yang glared at her mother as Raven sighed and looked to them. "Fine we'll go with Oz first." Raven said getting up. She explained that she and Qrow went to beacon to find out secrets and ways to kill hunters and huntresses in order for their clan to conduct raids successfully. But they were being kept under watch by Oz. Getting special treatment as well as getting away with things and breaking rules. She looked to the map she had in her tent as she explained she new things about this world. Such as Magic, people who come back from the dead and that the Grimm have a leader named Salem. When that name left Ravens lips, (Y/n) felt a cold chill down his spine. He felt fear he drank more tea. Raven went on and soon insulted her brother as well as her husband making Yang get up in anger. "Don't ever talk about my family like that." Yang said as Weiss looked to her trying to calm her down. Yang was angered and upset yelling at Raven, asking her why she left. Raven walked to the back of her tent motioning them to follow. They were all confused as they followed outside seeing Raven was gone. "You two don't believe that right? Yang asked as Weiss agree to an extent. "It's not possible. Right (Y/n)?" Weiss asked looking over. (Y/n) had gone pale. Salem, that name ran through his head. The idea of magic seemed dumb but for some reason it felt wrong not to believe. Yang placed her hand on his shoulder as he gasped almost falling over. "I'm sorry I'm okay I just need a minute to think." (Y/n) said as a Raven flew by them fast. All eyes were on the bird as it flew around them. In the blink of an eye the three of them watched as the bird transformed into Raven as she landed in front of them. "H-How did you do that?" Yang asked as Raven had a small smile. "Well if you stay here I can answer all your questions and more, think of it as a fresh start. Or you and your boyfriend can leave and ask Qrow." Raven said crossing her arms. Yang stepped forward looking to her. "I'm leaving with (Y/n) and Weiss, that's it." Yang said as Raven looked to her crossing her arms. "I can open a portal right now to Qrow but only two of you are stepping through their. Your asking for too much despite the mess you've caused here." Raven said. Yangs eyes were red as Weiss drew her weapon as (Y/n) stood read to fight. "This entire time, you've been making the choices for him, how do you know this is what he wants? That he isn't interested in what I have to say?" Raven said as the three stood their quiet and ready to fight. Raven looked to (Y/n). "I knew your parents, I could tell you everything just the same." Raven said as Yang glared. "Shut up. We're leaving all of us!" Yang said as Raven slowly drew her blade looking to her daughter.

{IMPORTANT}

(This next part can have the reader leave with Yang and Weiss and join up with Ruby where he can talk to Oz and learn what's going on, OR if he stays he'll learn about his parents but meet a certain someone who wants Ruby gone and If they do meet the reader may not be the same next time they see Team Rwby so let me know what you think should happen and I'll decide if theirs not enough votes or comments then I'll just decide which is best for the story.)

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Any scene from Rwby belongs to its rightful owner rooster teeth. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)