#14

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun happily shined over Remnant. People happily walked the streets enjoying their daily life. Faunus and Humans. A waiter smiled preparing a cart of food as chefs placed them on. He smiled and bowed pushing the cart gently outside to the tables. "Your meals are here." The waiter smiled giving everyone their food and leaving. Everyone outside and inside talked happily. (Y/n) sat in a chair nervous next to Yang. Ruby was on the side of Yang as Qrow and Tai sat across from them. "So, this place is really nice." Yang said trying to break the ice. Ruby smiled seeing a bag of cookies and reached over as Tai stopped her as she pouted. "I guess so, but what I want to know is, who is this boy? You two seem really close, Ruby, Yang?" Tai asked looking at both of them and then back to the boy. Qrow sat their eating watching the whole thing. "I'm just a friend at Beacon, we met and now we just hang out." He said nervous looking over to him. Tai narrowed his eyes as Yang smiled. "See nothing bad." Yang said happily messing up (Y/n)'s hair. Ruby pouted. "Aren't we more then just friends! We cuddle and hang out all the time." Qrow sat up a bit hearing this looking over. "Cuddle?" He asked as Yang stepped in. "Hey! We should eat before it gets cold.." Yang smiled as the two agreed. Everyone ate and stayed quiet.

Your Pov
What am I doing?! I'm blowing it! This is bad! I'm eating with their Dad and Uncle! This food is actually good, I should Velvet here later. But right now I need to worry about the situation here, how can I break the Ice and actually have a good conversation, talking about their interests. Yeah that should do it!

He kept thinking as Yang looked over. "You got some food on you." Yang said cleaning it off with a napkin. They saw this as (Y/n) panicked being snapped back into reality. Ruby pouted. "Yang let switch! I wanna hold his hand!!" Ruby pouted blurting out. A gust of wind blew softly as both of them looked over to
(Y/n). A few minutes passed. Qrow had his weapon and fired at him. Tai ran in close swinging at (Y/n) while he was trying to doge as he jumped back a bit. Ruby happily ate cookies as Yang watched. "Now that I think about it, we should help and train (Y/n), he doesn't even have a weapon." Yang said as Ruby nodded going to town on the bags of cookies. Qrow had his weapon turn into a scythe and ran at him. (Y/n) panicked dogging Tai's punches only to he knocked back by his foot. Qrow soon swung down aiming towards him. A loud slash was heard Qrow's eyes widened seeing this. (Y/n) stood up as one of his eyes were burning blue as a large skull was holding Qrows scythe. He gripped his hands and screamed as the skull opened up and blasted him back as multiple bones flew to Tai. Both panicked seeing this. Qrow held his head jumping back as flashbacks began to flash. He looked at (Y/n) and shook his head. "Kid, I'd calm down if I were you." Qrow said as Tai backed off with him. (Y/n) held his head and groaned as three skulls heads appeared and ready to fire.

Somewhere else. Cinder sighed walking with Emerald, Mercury, and Neo as the girls walked into a warehouse seeing things being done and fixed for an attack. "Oh their they are! Oh don't tell me you lost! Jerks!" Romanoff said as she pouted fixing her hat. Cinder sighed patting her head walking past her as she blushed. "What's up with her?" Romanoff asked as Neo shrugged as Emerald sighed. "Believe it or not, she can actually fall easily." Emerald said. Neo blinked and soon giggled hearing this as she had her scroll and began to play games. Cinder walked into the office and blushed holding her chest. She couldn't stop forgetting the boys expression as she smiled and blushed. "So cute, that scared expression, his scared emotion." Cinder blushed red holding her chest happily and smiled sitting at her desk.

Velvet blushed red sitting at her bed as she had all kinds of clothes and outfits around her. Coco smiled picking out multiple clothes. "So, now that we have all these clothes, we need to pick the very best one that will make your night special." She smiled. Velvet blushed unable to decided as Coco picked for her and happily threw her into a dressing room happily and giggled. Velvet was embarrassed but tried multiple clothes on.

(Y/n) looked at them as he walked towards Tai and Qrow. Both panicked backing away. Someone smirked and ran fast. He jumped over some of the fences around town and saw the fight. He gripped his blade running up to the fight. Qrow looked over seeing this. "Norman!" He clenched his first. He was behind him and soon swung the handle of his blade on (Y/n) as he coughed and soon knocked out following to the ground. Ruby and Yang ran up to the fallen boy and held him close. "Who are you?!" Ruby asked tensing up. The man put away his blade and looked at them. "I'm Norman, an old friend, I use to be a part of your Mothers Team." Ruby's eyes widened hearing this as Qrow and Tai ran up to them seeing this.

Ozina sighed sitting in her office. Yang held (Y/n) close to her as Norman, Tai, and Qrow stood their together. "Why does this man no my parents and uncle?" Ruby asked as she looked to them. Norman grinned a bit. "Didn't think you would see me again would you?" He asked leaning back on a wall. Tai and Qrow sighed. "Norman, was part of your mothers team, him and his wife, they were the best of the best, no Grimm stood in their way, but things happened, and the team had split up." Ozina looked to Ruby. She looked down and nodded. Tai sighed. "It is good to see you, but still why are you here?" He asked. As Norman held his weapon. "To train him." Norman pointed to (Y/n) as Yang held him closer. Qrow groaned looking at him. "Girls take your friend to go rest, we need to talk." Ozina said softly. Both Ruby and Yang nodded leaving with him. Tai sighed. "This is dangerous, having him here Ozina? I mean we all know what can happen at any given time." Norman said as she sighed. Qrow held his blade to him. "Glad to see your still alive Qrow." Norman said looking to him. Both stood in front of each other with their blades held close. "Don't be like that, you should sharpen up on your blade, besides I'm here for the kid, it's time he train." He put away his weapon and smirked looking at them. (Y/n) slowly woke up and looked up seeing Ruby smile. He blushed softly looking around. "What happened?" He asked as Yang thought of an excuse and leaned over. "I kissed you and you panicked and passed out, it was so cute." Yang smiled cupping his cheek. He nodded softly and blushed. "Sorry about that." He said only to hear a knock on the door. He stood up as Ruby answered the door only to see Velvet in a cute dress as she smiled. "I'm ready for our date (Y/n)." She blushed red waiting as he looked over and began to blush more.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part of the story! Please vote and comment down below it will really help the book! I Do NOT own the characters of RWBY. I Do NOT own any of the media that is used in this story! The reader belongs to themselves! I only own my writing. The characters belong to there rightful owners and franchise! Thank you and I'll see you in the next one!)