𝟏𝟐. 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞

Hey guys here is a fast update, I was supposed to post it on Sunday but as you guys showed your love by reaching my account on Instagram to 1K and story is going to complete 50K soon here's the update.

Next chapter maybe get late because I am stuck at my work.

But here's the target to unlock the next chapter.

1K votes and 1K comments not spamming but genuine one.

Happy reading ;)

***

6 Years Later

6 Years Later.

11:52 AM, Tuesday
New Delhi, India

On a very rainy and mid morning of Tuesday, A lady, in her early twenties, appeared both angry and longing as she was engrossed in the canvas board. Her expression betrayed a mix of emotions, perhaps a reflection of the tumultuous weather and her own inner turmoil.

Her long, chestnut brown hair cascaded down her shoulders, framing her face in soft waves. Her eyes, a striking emerald green, darted across the canvs as she lost herself in the work.

The scent of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the air, mingling with the faint aroma of rain on pavement. The sound of distant traffic and the gentle patter of raindrops on the windowpane provided a soothing background melody to her peaceful retreat.

Her brush strokes were deliberate and precise as she brought her emotions to life on the canvas. The grayness of the day seemed to enhance the depth and intensity of her artwork, as if the clouds themselves were inspiring her creative process.

With each stroke, she poured her soul onto the canvas, capturing the complexities of the human experience in a way that was both raw ,and beautiful.

She was engrossed in her work that she didn't even feel someone's presence behind her.

"Mam the three paintings are bought by only one person, they want to pay double for each" A man in his mid twenties uttered those words, which made her halted.

"Whose that" lady asked coldly. Still focused on the work she was doing, she continued to apply strokes of vibrant hues to the canvas before her, seemingly oblivious to the interruption.

"It's Booked with a name Mr. Reyansh Aarna Verma"

Her concentration shattered as she heard his words, causing her to freeze mid-stroke. Her heart began to race as she found herself captivated by his statement. However, just as she was about to respond, her phone rang, interrupting her thoughts and pulling her attention away from the conversation.