𝟗. 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

Vote and comment your thoughts. It will be benifetual for you all

_____________________________

It's been 3 or 4 weeks to that Tina incident

It's been 3 or 4 weeks to that Tina incident. After the words he spoke in my ears I am feeling restless. I know I like him but I am feeling more than that.

After that I also kissed him. Not like on face but on his hand. I really regret it, not in real but because he is being too much dominating and kissing me on my hands whenever he likes, saying 'This Is Compensation'

Through I like it but because of that my cheeks automatically turnes into a beetroot. He doesn't effected by the stares people gave. He just shrugged it of saying that 'they don't matters to me but it's you whom I can die for'

Him being him as always on point with his words. I don't know what he has like some Dictionary for me. All for me. He behaves like 2 years old kid sometimes.

But I still didn't figured out why tina apologized me. Not only apologized she fluffing begged being on her knees. I didn't believed my eyes that day because everyone knows that she is a spoiled rich kid.

When I asked Ansh about it. He just diverted the topic saying 'you never know what happens next but I knew' I didn't understood his words.

Well it's 6 in the morning and I am fluffing getting up early just because of Ansh.

As he is having his football tournament's first match in this week, he is waking up at 3 am for the practice, don't forget to add his gym time too.

God this boy didn't even feel sleepy in whole day. Kitni exercise karke banaya tha isko krishnaji ?

(After how much workout you made this boy lord Krishna)

Him starting calling me from 5:45 to wake me up at 6 o'clock. What I can do I am heavy sleeper. But I discovered that I am waking early just because of him.

The mere mention of "Blossom" from him is enough to make my heart skip a beat and prompt me to rise earlier than usual. The anticipation of hearing his voice and the sweet sound of that special word sends shivers down my spine, filling me with a sense of excitement and longing. It's a feeling that I can't resist, and I find myself eagerly awaiting each new day, eager to hear him say "Blossom" once more.

Every day he says "Rise And Shine My Blossom"

Because of his match he stopped coming to school too. I really miss him. We talk on video calls or we go out with friends also but I want him for all me.

I am selfish if it's about him. I want some quality time with my Ansh. Through I have to just order him but I don't want him to be distracted.

Buzzing in my thoughts I was walking towards the gate when I felt vish pulling me more like saving me from ending up into the swimming pool.