𝟐. 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

Read. Vote. Comment. And your Thoughts

_

____________________________

As I woke up in the morning, I made my way towards our house gym. yeah we do have gym in our house.

I being fitness freak do it every day in the morning.

From today our school is going to start and I am exited for the last year. Usually I feel school is my escape from the world or from the house.

I went towards gym. after spending one hour, I made my way towards my room, freshing up I went towards the dining table.

As expected everyone was there even my father too and that's the rare case.

If I say that I really don't share any bond with my father that's true because he always runs after money not caring about that he was actually lacking in giving his time to his family.

As I sat on my seat my chachu (uncle) asked

"Rey are you ready for the new year and also the last year of your school"

Me and my chachu shares an unique bond with each other. he was always with me whenever I needed him. he was there being my buddy and filling the blank that my father lacked.

"Yes chachu I am looking forward for it I hope I will get something memorable from this year"

I stated while being lost In my thoughts.

"Or maybe you can find someone special who will be with you forever"

My mother's words brought me back to reality and again she started that rant. She always teases me that my friends do have girlfriends where I don't have one

But I don't like anyone of them they just pretend to be nice in front of me to impress me, which I don't like at all they just throw their selves at me like I am some basket and they are ball.

I really don't believe in love because my father loved my mom, who is now living without having him in her life. It's all my father's fault, he never focused on us.

"Mom please don't start again yaar I am tired explaining to you that I really don't want to do that shit"

I told her and the next moment my aunt smacked my head mouthing me

"Language"

I just shrugged it off saying okay. all this while I felt one pair of eyes staring at me and that was non other than my father, seeing me looking towards him he altered his eyes anywhere but on me.

After that I started having my breakfast and meanwhile my father uttered

"Kittu you really have grown up look at you having muscles you are looking like young man"