𝟕. 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Thank you for 2K views guys it means a lot.

I love you all also the new target is

⚠️ 50 comments 50 likes and 3K views for new chapter⚠️

Now enjoy the chapter and tell your thoughts is comment section

2800 plus words

_____________________________

He left.

I was just pulling his leg to tease him but he fluffing left. I think he became angry on me for saying that but seems like my lighthearted teasing seemed to irk him as he abruptly departed, possibly due to his growing irritation towards my comment.

Okay I know he warned me but still you know na..

He can't behave like this with me I don't like this Ansh. Grump Grump huh. I don't like to be ignored by him. He also said to discuss some things I thought it was opportunity to spend some time with him but my because my fluffing anctions I am here.

His gaze was fixated on me throughout the entirety of the school day, as if I were the most remarkable phenomenon in existence. His expression was one of pure awe and wonder, leaving me speechless and blushing with every passing moment. So I have to rescue myself from his gaze with the help of my hairs. Fluffer

"Aaru you wait here we will go after him okay and don't feel sad okay he is just little bit-"

I was thown out from my Ansh Zone When Aarav said but I cutted him by saying

"Possessive about someone who cares I know that Aarav I just commented to irritate him. My plan backfired on me"

"Mereko unke sath time spend karne bhi nai mila"

"Heh tu bhi pagal ho gai hai sale sab aashiq bane hue hai bas meri janam hi mujhe ignore karti hai mai Rey jaisa bolu to"

What he is even saying. I am sure Vihaan banged his head on any wall and he a lizard must be gotten in his head that time. Hmm

Wait they heard my inner voice. Are they have any device but science didn't invented anything like that

"Shut up you stupid girl and you said that thing loud"

Aarav said and Vihaan was again glaring at me. Sometimes he behaves weirdly. One moment he is all soft and next moment he is back with 'I am the mature guy here' face.

"Yeah and literally a lizard atleast I expected you to say pyaar meri janam se"

He said while gazing at vish and vish glaring at him said

"You irritating bandar mai tuje chodungi nahi nalle kitni baar batau mujhe mat bula aise"

"Shut up you idiots. Aarav please go behind Ansh. He must be angry."