ONE

"Ahhh.... Yes! Yes Lolu... Ohhhh...Fuck". Fade moaned, grabbing onto the sheets of her bed as Lolu kept sliding in and out of her from behind. His right hand pulled her braids while his left hand pinned her down to the bed by her waist.

The pleasure they both gave each other was indescribable. With smiles on both of their faces, completely satisfied, they laid in bed.

Lolu ran his thumb over her cheeks, staring lovingly into her eyes.

"How is my friend doing". Fade asked Lolu who was first shocked by her question before bursting into laughter, Fade joining in the laughter.

"Who would have thought the first thing you'd do after such a great sex is ask after my wife". Lolu replied to her still laughing.

Although finding it funny, he still couldn't understand her level of confidence. As if sleeping with her friend's husband was one normal thing.

"Okay, who else should I ask about her from if not her husband". Fade replied, completely unbothered.

Lolu just stared at her and then shook his head. "You are going to hell, you this woman". He told her, playfully pushing her forehead with his index finger.

They both laughed and played around but eventually he had to leave. His wife had called him several times and he didn't want to get her suspicious.

"I really wish you didn't have to go". Fade said, handing him his shirt.

"Thank God you said wish!" He replied to her as he collected his shirt from her, with a wink.

"Fuck you". Fade replied, pained.

"Well you just did na, wait till another day". He told her buttoning up his shirt.

Once he was completely dressed, he gave her a light kiss on the forehead and bade her goodbye although, she still followed him to the door pouting as she watched him leave.

He won't stop smiling at how childish she looked with her pouted lips, one he planted a kiss on before walking out the door.

It wasn't long before he got home, he sighed as he arrived at the door to his house and then finally turned the knob. He also did wish he didn't have to come home but he was married and had no choice.

His wife Shindara, a friend of his side chick was completely oblivious to the fact that her husband was cheating on her with her friend.

She was busy watching a series titled Bel-Air. The moment she noticed him walk in, she immediately paused her movie and turned to him.

"It's past 11pm Lolu, where are you coming from?" She asked him, fuming with anger.

He had been different for a while now, it's been about a year or so now. He paid less attention to her, came home late, cared less, he was just like a completely different man.

"Work". He replied sharply, not in the mood for arguments. Actually, he never was.

"Work Lolu, work! And you are lying through your teeth. Till this time, work?" She was shouting now, finding his lie just totally unbelievable.

"I don't know what you want me to tell you". He replied her, loosening his tie.

He was feeling choked by her noise, wasn't she watching a movie? Why bother herself so much.

She shook her head at him and then his phone started ringing, Shindara scoffed.

"Is that it? Another woman abi Lolu, is that it?" Shindara fumed as she snatched the phone off her husband's hand.

Lolu panicked, he wasn't sure how she'd react if she saw Fade's name on the screen.

"Why is Fadekemi calling you this late?" Shindara asked, Lolu and Fade becoming close scared her a lot.

"Why not pick up and find out yourself?" Lolu replied and Shindara nodded.

"Hello". She said.

On hearing Shindara's voice, Fade immediately had to cook something up. She wouldn't want her friend to find out about them, yet.

"Oh, just the person I wanted to speak with. I was even afraid your husband might have slept. Why is your phone not going through?" Fade asked, switching it all up.

Shindara looked at her phone on the table. "Nothing". She replied.

"I've been trying to call you but it was not connecting at all. I'd come over tomorrow, we need to talk". Fade told her.

"Okay, hope everything is okay sha". She asked but the line had gone off already.

From the responses Lolu heard from Shindara, he knew Fade had played a quick one on her. That was the smart Fade he knew.

"Are you satisfied now?" Lolu asked rhetorically and walked off while Shindara just stammered not sure what to say.

Lolu texted Fade immediately he entered the room, and after a long shower, he went to sleep.

To Lolu, he wanted this marriage done and dusted already. After all, he married Shindara because she was pregnant but then, she had a miscarriage few days after their wedding.

Every time they had sex after then, she always panicked so much that she had to use drugs. She was scared of getting pregnant again and losing the child.

All of these became even more reasons for Lolu to cancel his mind off their marriage. When Fade came around, he couldn't help the feelings that came rushing back.

He knew his wife didn't know about his past with Fade, and he wasn't ready to tell her. Neither was he ready to break her further by working out a divorce.

Now, all he was doing was managing his marriage, waiting for a day she would make a mistake. That day just never seemed as though it would come.

Was he a bad person? Well, everyone is entitled to their own view of things but for him, he was just trying his best.

~~~~~~
Good Friend Bad Friend uhn?