Chapter 38

While Ryo was busy knocking some respect into Akira and receiving a headache from Soma demanding shokugekies from the Black dragon. Only to have Ryo smack him as well and remind him not to get distracted.

Raven was soon joined by Rindo who had just finished with Megumi and Takumi. "So how did they do with their exam?" However Rindo simply smiled and giggled as she sipped her tea. Which made Raven a little concerned because whenever Rindo laugh like that it meant one thing....she messed with them.

Ryo soon re-joined Raven. As soon has Ryo entered the room he was still fuming from Soma's nagging he plopped down on the couch beside Raven and buried his head into her neck. Before either Raven or Rindo had a chance to say anything. Until Raven finally spoke up "Ryo are you okay?' Raven. My sweet and gorgeous goddess. If Soma pisses me off one more time PLEASE! Tell me I can kiss you? otherwise i will commit murder!?"

Rindo was pleasantly surprised so this very handsome, tall and muscle bound hunk of a goth was Ryo Kurokiba the Black dragon she had heard so much about. And the one who had captured her best friend and figure bosses heart. Raven couldn't help but giggle at Ryo's outburst scooching over pulling him into a hug and kiss on his cheek. And of course he could kiss her if it would calm Ryo down. It didn't take Ryo long to realise that he and Raven weren't alone. "Oh Chef Rindo. I apologizes for my rudeness. ' Oh don't worry about it. I'm aware how infuriating people like Soma can be".

"So you're the Black dragon I've heard so much about. I heard you drew against Somei Saito last night. Impressive since he's the new number four seat".
"This is new. Last time i checked he was the 5th seat wasn't he?" Asked Raven.

"Yeh, But chef Tosuke Megishima was removed from ten along with Kuga for not following Azami's ways. But Raven realized Rindo was changing topics away from Megumi and Takumi. " Rindo i know you messed with Megumi's and Takumi's heads. But how did you screw with them?"

Earlier that day

Megumi and Takumi had gotten to work make their dishes unaware all they had to do to pass was to make Rindo say their dish were delicious. Having both presented their dishes and gotten the passing scores...Of sorts.

They were soon joined by Erina and Soma who had just received the the heart breaking news that the rest of rebels including Akira Hayama and all of Kyousei students, Hisako, Ikumi Mito Isami Aldini and Alice had failed and were expelled from Totsuki. Erina had been lead away for her Exam before hearing about Takumi and Megumi being up against Chef Rindo.

And naturally assumed that they had failed too being up against the second best chef in all of Totsuki. But the ease in which they has passed came at a shocking revelation. However the four chefs soon found themselves discussing how they could go about getting everyone back by winning in food wars against the remaining elite ten.

Back with Raven

"All they had to do. Was get you say their food was delicious?' Hehehehe. You should of seen their faces!" Raven could only shake her head at this and to be perfectly honest she wasn't really surprised. Ryo was soon called away by a message from Master Senzaemon to meet at the hotel lobby as he had just arrived with Joichiro Saiba.

Raven's and Rindo tea was soon interrupted by Soma. "Excuse me! Chef Rindo we like seats on the ten?!" coursing both to spit out they tea. But this request was ridiculous even for Soma and Erina having Shadow around. Gained a rush of ease and courage even coming up with the idea of asking her father to let the other come back.

Rindo finally revealed that Director Azami was already at the hotel he was personally overseeing all the advancement exams. And was soon to be heading for the next venue.

On the roof

Erina made it to the roof just in time to catch Azami. And setting all her pride aside begged him to let her friends return to Totsuki. Only for request to be ignored as Azami made continued towards to helicoper. Even Soma's taunting couldn't swade him. As they had nothing that was worth the seats of the ten.

However the ones that could issue a true challenge had arrived just in time. Joichiro Saiba was the first to speak up "Come on now! you not even making it enticing. At least give me something to work with!" Indeed Erina and the others were shocked to see both Joichiro and Master Senzaemon had joined them. But the one they most surprised to see was Ryo!

Neither Takumi, Megumi or Erina had seen in nearly a month. Joichiro took over the negotiations with Azami even going so far as to entice the regiment de cuisine (regimental food war) and putting both himself and Yukihira diner on the line. But it still wasn't enough Azami directed his attention to Ryo the other prize he wanted. "Kurokiba Ryo! Can you not see that the ten and Central have completed most of my plans all the rebels have left is a ten percent chance. Why then would you not stand with Central and the winning side?"

But despite all his boasting Azami was unaware that back in Denmark when Ryo first work at the pub. He was the a ten percent chance that fought his way through the chances to take the title of Head Chef at five years old.

"Ten percent huh! Is that all the rebels have to work with?" Ryo lowered his head covering his eye in shadow thinking of his responds to this. The others waited with baited breath. Raven had also made her way to roof along with her grandfather's group to see all this back and forth. Rindo was even hugging Raven trying to keep her warm.

As the frigid weather was still plaguing her. But even after Azami addressed Rindo ordering her not to attend the next venue he completely ignored Raven. as ever it was as if she was invisible to him. Raven of course was used to this treatment but Rindo and Ryo were fuming. But she shot both of them a look telling them not to distract Azami with her existence. Ryo was finally done with his thoughts and revealed his answer to Azami. He wanted this piece of shit out his sight and away from Raven.

"Ten percent is more than enough for us to win! And do you honestly think I'll let a coward whose cooking couldn't even satisfy his own wife so badly she walked out and who even resorted to bullying and abusing children just to make himself feel important! Tell me What, How and Who to cook for. Then you truly do have shit of brains!"

"But if you want to feel that big and important. How about this! If you win Not only will Chef Saiba join you but so will I?!".