𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞, 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

✧ 𝐸𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫. her butt planted in a chair as she tapped her leg nervously. the purple gown slightly bothering her as it dripped over her figure. she was waiting for the c last names to finish getting called up. everyone sitting in alphabetical order.

soon it was on the d's. she took in a deep breath as her breathing started to pick up before she stood up. there was three people in front of her. then two. then one. then just her.

" emerson drew " her name was broadcasted as she walked up to the stage in the middle of the football field. she shook her principals hands. all four of them before taking a picture with her principal holding her diploma before walking off the stage. a smile clear as day on her face.

she was proud of herself.

she went back to her seat as more names started to get called off. the rest of the graduation becoming a blur as she tried not to cry. that was her one rule. don't cry.

all of a sudden the valedictorian started to end her speech. " now with great honor i'm here to announce will the class of 2024 please move their tassels from the left to the right " she spoke commencing the end. 

everyone did and waited for someone to throw their cap in air before one did causing domino's fall ad everyone else did. including emerson.

she threw it up before being met with a hug from behind as she spun around hugging the girl back. it was madison. tears were running down the girls face by this time as maia ran over and hugged the two girls.

she was finally happy with those two.

they talked for a second before going to find their parents.

emerson spotted hers easily as she ran into her fathers arms. him hugging her tight. she was going to cry. she pulled away from him as she saw him crying before hugging her mom. the women was in tears.

the whole drew family officially falling into tears.

" um im going to go find mason " she told them. she had to say goodbye to him. even if it wouldn't be forever since she all of a sudden became his and aliyanas ride home from school.

she didn't even know how. she swear it was blackmail or something.

as soon as she saw him she ran and hugged the boy. both of them falling over from the sudden contact. emerson got up as she extended her arm down at the boy. he grabbed her hand and pulled himself up before they properly hugged.

she was going to miss it. after they pulled away emerson pulled aliyana into a hug she was going to miss her as well. she in the moment when she heard a cough from behind her.

she pulled away from the girl as aliyana smiled at her before walking away.

" so Columbia huh " he told her. she smiled at him as she turned around. he always found his way back to her.

" yeah " she told him.

" new yorks big " he told the girl with a smile. she rolled her eyes at him.

" it very much is connor " she told him stepping closer to him.

this is the first time they have talked since the party. she didn't know how to feel about it.

" maybe i'll see you around " he told her with a smile.

" maybe you will " she told him before she looked behind the boy spotting maia and madison waiting for her. they were waving her over.

and from behind emerson, connor saw brady waving him over as mason and aliyana stood besides him. they had to go their different ways. but both of them didn't want to depart the others longing.

emerson was the first to talk.

" maybe i'll see you at the party next week at elaine's " she let out. he smiled at her.

" i don't know i'm not really the party type " he told her scratching the back of his neck.

" well maybe you'll become one " she told him with a smile.

" maybe i'll come to the party for you " he told her.

she smiled at him one last time before hearing a un patient madison call her name.

" goodbye connor " she told him.

" goodbye emerson " he replied back.

he watched as she walked away from him and to her friends. he watched her smile bright up more and more as she hugged them. the laugh she let out.

he smiled to himself.

maybe he will come to the party for her. and maybe he'll spill his drink on her. but it would all be a accident.

besides she's emerson drew and he's connor noon. who knows what life has for them. this isn't a fairytale.

emerson drew you were an experience.

connor noon you were a purpose.

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 !
hi guys. this is it.
thank you all who has stayed by the side thought out
this book.

unfortunately this story has officially came to a end.
they will be no sequel in the future. so sorry about that.

i have another connor noon fic that has been
published it's called " be my baby ".

i love you all. thankyou for 17k reads.

this is a goodbye for now.

𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞 🩷

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, connor noon 🎉