𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 (𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 )

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐱𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. the atmosphere was dry and was packed with sadness and guilt. emerson stood in her bare room as her mind was empty. absolutely nothing was going through it. her parents were downstairs already starting to un pack the stuff that was packed in the brown boxes. new jersey wasn't the first place where emerson thought home would be. and it never would be.

home was in north carolina. home was at the beach as the water ran over her feet as she sat watching the sun set. home was where her family was.

she wasn't no where near home. her dad had gotten a offer for a better job so that's why they moved. she wish he hadn't gotten it.

it may have made it seem selfish to think that but he knew that his daughter wouldn't be happy but yet he didn't care.

the girl pulled a strand of her brown hair behind her ear as she opened up a box full of her clothes that she put on hangers already so it can be easier.

she walked over to the closet some of the hangers placed in her hand before placing them down on the rack for them to display in all their glory.

her clothes were her most prized possessions.

time passed quickly and as soon as she knew it her room was finished as it flashed in front of her eyes. she grabbed her phone and looked at the time seeing that it was close to three in the morning.

she had school in four hours.

quickly she put her phone down on her nightstand and walked over to her closet grabbing pajamas and changing into them to go to sleep. after she was done she body seemed to be getting more tired as she laid in her bed hopping that everything that happened today was all a dream.