𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡. the class wasn't bad don't get her wrong it's just she didn't want to be there anymore.

she watched as the clocks red tick mark moved faster and faster until it stopped for a good five seconds and then sped up again as the bell ringed loudly over everyone in the building.

they needed to fix the bells. the girl though as she shoved all of her work in her backpack before leaving the class.

braelynn wasn't there today at all so it was just her in most of her classes.

she was walking in the hall as she passed by connor going the opposite direction of the cafeteria. she shouldn't be so concerned about why he was not going the same way she was going but she knew something was wrong.

because number one they never saw each other and he didn't say some ass comment about the way she looks.

besides their " friends " now she's supposed to care.

so her heel's turned in a circle as she almost crashed into people as she followed after him. he went to his locker as he opened it and pulled it towards him.

she approached him as she tapped his shoulder causing him to turn around. a startled expression pressed against his face.

" stalking me now sweetheart " he asked her. but emerson decided to ignore his statement.

" what's wrong with you " she asked him. " nothing emerson " he told her.

" are you sure " she asked him. and he just nodded back to her.

maybe she was just seeing things.

" we're you worried about me em " he asked her using a new nickname.

" friends worry about each other " she replied.

" sure emerson whatever you say" he told her walking past her. the brunette right on his heels after she followed behind him.

" where are you going " she asked him.

he was still heading in the opposite direction of the cafeteria.

" the library "

" why "

" computer is in there " he told her referring to his broken computer.

" okay are you coming down " she asked him as he stopped in the hall to look at her.

they were really close together now.

" you care about me a lot don't you " he asked her.

again she didn't answer his question.

he knew the answer to his taunts.

" okay i'm heading to lunch now " she told him before starting to walk away before he grabbed her wrist pulling her close to him as his mouth aligned with her ear.

" don't act like that princess " he told her before pulling away. leaving her face as red as a tomato.

that's the effect he had on her.

" also i need to talk to you later " he told her.

" why can't you tell me now " " it will ruin the surprise " he told her before walking away from her now leaving her standing in the hall watching his body ascend from her once again.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

it was after school and the girl went to find connor as soon as the bell ringed. he wasn't at his locker and she knew the only place he could be was golf practice. she also asked brady where his brother was causing the poor boy to look at her concerned.

as soon as she stepped in the gym she went to the weight room because she was almost positive they were weight lifting. something about their form being better by it. it made zero sense to her but then again it was golf for goodness sake.

as soon as she walked in she spotted connor talking to one of his friends or that's what she assumed until he saw her and walked close to her.

she stepped out of the weight room as he followed her walking past her so they could step in the hall where no one was.

" what do you need to tell me that you couldn't tell me earlier " she asked him as he looked up and down the hall before looking at her.

" i want you to be my girlfriend " he told her quickly as he watched her eyes almost pop out of their sockets.

" no " she told him shaking her head.

" not in that way emerson, fake dating " he told her but the girl still shook her head no.

" absolutely not "

" please "

" nope not happening " she told him.

" it's for a good cause " he told her.

" and what cause is that " she told him.

" getting back at my ex " he told her.

and their it was. that was the interruption he wanted to tell her. no one was in the hall where it happened. nobody knew why she agreed to say yes.

we will never truly know why she said yes. what could connor have said to convince her otherwise? truthfully no one was in the room where it happened.

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲!
chapter is based off of a hamilton song...
merry christmas eve. ALSO dakota has made me
see my true colors and made me see a whole
new light about the possible kiss between them
in the past chapters so i just won't to say.....

whomp whomp