𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 !

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝. it was time for lunch for the brunette now. she had made it half the school day and in every class without fail she wa forced to introduce herself every time. it was her senior year and everyone already knew each other and doing this just made her feel more left out then she already was.

she heard the warning bell ring as she walked through the halls towards the lunch room.

the school was bigger on the inside compared to the outside. she could almost swear she had passed at least five security guards through that time span of a minute when walking towards the open space filled with sweaty and smelly teens.

as soon as she made it she felt her feet implant to a stop.

she had no one to sit with.

usually this wouldn't be a problem since she could go off campus for lunch and they allowed that here but she was told on the first day she couldn't leave for lunch so she can quote on quote get a feel around the new building.

but she's felt it enough.

her eyes wandered the cafeteria as she looked for a free table but yet everyone was filled. people walked around the place and up and down the stairs as their was a level type of platform to it. she was only on the bottom half.

she walked to the upper part when she all of a sudden heard a familiar voice call out her name.

braelynn.

" emerson " braelynn told the girl as she stood next to her putting a hand on her shoulder while she held the other one up.

her breathing pattern out of the ordinary.

" you okay " emerson asked the girl as she finally put her hands down looking at the girl.

" you walk really fast you know " braelynn told her as emerson gave her a smile as she looked at the state of the girl.

" follow me " braelynn told her as she walked ahead of the girl. emerson had no obligation but to follow behind her.

she didn't have any other friends anyways.

as she walked closely behind her the two of them approached a table. a total of three people sat their not counting the two of them. and all three of their heads shot up to look at them.

it was two girls and a boy. all three brunettes.

one with pin straight hair. one with slightly wavy hair and the other with a curl like texture.

" hey guys " braelynn told the three of them sitting down as emerson continued to stand their awkwardly.

the brunette turned to look at her before pulling her arm down as emerson slipped into the seat next to her.

" this is my new best friend emerson " braelynn told the three across the table as eyes now shifted towards the odd one out at the table.

" stop starring at her " braelynn told the three of them as all but one looked away.

" i'm mason " the boy told her who contained to look at her like she was a alien from outer space before he got hit by the girl next to him.

" i'm sorry about him, i'm aliyana " the girl told emerson.

emerson could only presume that the two were dating.

or at least it seemed like it.

" i'm madi " the other girl told emerson.

they were all so pretty it amazed her so much.

" so where are you from " aliyana asked her as emerson pulled out a bag of grapes and started eating them. braelynn snaking her hand inside the bag to grab some before pushing them into her mouth.

" north carolina " emerson told her.

" i always wanted to go there " mason told her causing emerson to smile at him.

" yeah it amazing honestly " emerson told him thinking back to the state she grew up in until now.

" maybe you should go back there " mason let out.

" boy shut up " braelynn told him a mouthful of grapes.

" hey brae where's brady and connor " madison asked the girl.

" i have no clue, we will see them tonight probably"  braelynn told her as she nodded looking back at her phone.

" what's tonight " emerson asked getting curious even though it was rather none of her business.

" party at brady's and connor's " aliyana told her as emerson nodded already thinking of her next question.

" who's brady and connor "

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 !
hello governor. midterms start next
week so. um. hahaha. final week or MY final
week. i'm currently waiting for my chem teacher to
put in my grade so spare me and i have
lots of homework but guess what i actually
did my french homework ( never before seen )
but i still have two missing assignments that
WILL get done tomorrow at some time. the name
of this chapter doesn't match anything but spare me.