𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 ) 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪 𝘫𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘦

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )
𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪 𝘫𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘦

𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. it was hosted at the same one from her first party in new jersey. but this time she was walking in alone.

cups scattered the entry way as she pushed past. the lights hurt her eyes as she had to adjust to them. the music already being played as loud as it could. the neighbors would be complaining soon. she just knew it.

but besides that the atmosphere was calm. it knew the ending was near and their was no stopping it.

she pushed past people as she made her way to the kitchen. the same red solo cups sitting on the table.

she got deja vu just looking at them. but not the good type of deja vu the kind that made your stomach turn and make you feel like kneeling down in your one vomit.

she wasn't planning on staying long anyways.

she ran the faucet before putting her cup she grabbed under it. but it basically for show she wasn't planning on actually drinking it. besides it was the inky safe thing in their. not alcohol based.

she looked around the room as she saw the same faces she always saw. some lame ass high schoolers or will later regrets going out to parties. she regretted it. but it was the last one of the year.

she grabbed her phone out from her back pocket before looking at it.

empty. absolutely nothing. she knew madison was somewhere around there. maia probably being around as well.

emerson was probably the only one staying sober tonight anyways. besides she came to the party for him. she saw people move across the crowded room. well barley. she wondered if they had thrown their clothes on the bottom of their closet floor trying to find a outfit like she did.

she wished she could enjoy the party but she was looking for him. she knew it as soon as her eyes started wandering around the room trying to come in contact with his.

but she couldn't find him.

she staired down at her cup before getting a notification from mason telling her he was in the living room bored as he waited for aliyana. she let out a smile before starting to walk forward.

she didnt even make it out of the kitchen before bumping into someone and spilling her drink. she was a klutz.

" not again " we're the first words she let out as she dropped the cup to the ground. it making a loud sound as the plastic hit the floor but no one was bothered by it.

" why do we always meet this way " he asked her. she couldn't even tell him. maybe it was fate. but she couldn't even look at him ether once she realized who it was.

" emerson " he chocked her name out. he didn't even care about the water dripping from his shirt as it made little splatters on the floor like blood tripping from a end of a blade.

" sweetheart " he said to her putting his index finger under her chin lifting her face up to look at him.

" look at me when i'm taking to you " he told her calmly as he saw her eyes move anywhere but him.

" i'll talk you just listen then " he told her letting go of his chin his hands falling to her sides

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘢𝘢𝘴

" you don't even understand how in love with you i am emerson. this is not the setting i want to do all of this in but it will work. i've been in love with you since you spilled your drink on me that one day. i was a total ass but no one will ever understand how much i love you. i know i should stop saying that but i can't help myself. i wanted to fake date you because i knew that was the only way i could actually get you to look at me. i mean for fuck sakes i watched lara jean and peter get together and i read the books to talk about with you. i watched you pick the marshmallows out of your ceral so they don't get to sloggy. i watched the girl i loved hate me over me not kissing her when i had the chance " he said pausing before continuing again.

" but i realized we're not meant to be right now emerson. or i wouldn't have given camilia that necklace. maybe somewhere in time or in a diffrent life time we belong together i'm sure we will find each other but i know i need to let you go cause i don't know if i can take not being with you. and i don't deserve a girl like you " he told her bringing his hand to her face brushing a piece of hair behind her ear so he can see her face more clearly.

he needed to see her more clearly. but he didn't want to look at her any longer.

" i'll love you to moon and back emmie " he told her in a whisper. he didn't want his heart to fully admit he was in love with the girl standing in front of him. but he needed to let her go.

she still didn't say a word. she couldn't. she wouldn't.

" emerson say something please " he asked her. his tone still in a whisper. it felt like it was only them in the room but it wasn't. they both knew that.

" if you love me then why do you need to let me go " she asked him. she didn't know why she cared so much. it was sickening to her how sad she could get over some boy.

" you'll understand over time " he told her. a very bold statement if you asked the girl.

" can i kiss you " he asked her.

she wanted to say no. she wanted to yell at him. she wanted to push him away. but she couldn't. she absolutely wouldn't.

"yes " she tell him as she watched him lean in.

there lips connecting together. but it wasn't passionate like their first one in the rain it was calm. it was like they knew it would never happen again. his hands were on her face choking her cheeks as hers rested on his chest.

he was the first to pull away looking at her with a smile. his shirt not dripping anymore.

" i'll see you later emmie " he told her in a whisper. he didn't want to go but he knew if he stayed she would have to leave. they can't be in a room together anymore.

he pushed past her leaving the girl speechless. but she didn't say anything. she didn't argue back.she didn't grab his hand and pull him back.

she knew he was right. she knew he had to let her go.

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟 !
hi. wait scratch that. the songs go with this a lot .
so listen to them please. um. i don't know what.
to do now. but wait for the epilogue it will be out soon.
i'm sorry for this.