𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘨 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩. mason was currently talking to a teacher, braelynn was somewhere and aliyana was at the vending machine. so it was just them two.

madison had just shown her a picture of mason at the party of when madi had found him when braelynn lost him for the fourth time of the night.

the girls continued to laugh at the picture as braelynn approached the table slamming her hands down before throwing her backpack down and sliding into her spot next to emerson.

" what's wrong with you " madison asked her as it seemed she had smoke coming out of her ears.

" mrs fucking austin gave me a detention because i was late to class today and interrupted her speech about some stupid math algorithm " " so now i'm stuck with a dumbass detention in her room for twenty minutes after school "

" do you want me to stay after school for you then" emerson as she officially gives braelynn rides home now.

" only if you want to "

" that means you have to by the way " madison chimed in as emerson nodded showing she got the message.

" so where's the other four people that are supposed to sit with us " braelynn asked as the table was bare and not full of a lot of emotion radiating off of the people that usually sit there.

" mason is right their " madi pointed towards him as he walked over. " aliyana is right next to him and the noons are what i presumed also walking towards us" madison concluded.

braelynn whipped her head around quickly before turning back to the two girls.

" does my hair look good " she asked quickly as now mason and aliyah sat down, mason taking off his backpack. " yeah why " emerson asked her.