𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. her head was pounding and she had only just woke up. the hangover was the worst part.

her ribs felt like they were spilling in half as her skin peeled apart the blood gushing out as the beetles had officially ate away at her flesh leaving her dry. her hair was practically falling out in clumps as she pulled.

that is exactly what she felt like even if it wasn't exactly true.

a glass of water sat on her side table as a bottle of medication sat next to it. madison must have done that.

she didn't know when she met up with madi last night but she knew she did. she knew madi drove her car even if the girl couldn't drive. she knew she didn't drink.

the girl couldn't recall last night whatsoever but she knew she would to. unless she blacked out that badly.

she was a first time offender it couldn't be that bad. the last thing she remembers is leaving her cup on the chair in the crowed space before going to look for connor before he could find her. even though her logic didn't track one bit.

she sat up as the comforter fell down to her lap. she grabbed the water and pill before popping the pill in her mouth before bringing the liquid to her mouth to swallow it.

she felt it go down her throat.

her first thought after that was to call connor. she didn't know why she wanted to call him so bad but her gut was telling herself to call him.

she grabbed her phone off of the charger and went straight to her contacts seeing connor's name before tapping on it. she brought her phone to her ear before pulling away due to the ringing hurting her ear before bringing it back to her ear once again.

it kept ringing and ringing before it went to voicemail. she knew he was up. he always answered her calls. no matter what.

she heard his voicemail send wonders throughout her ear before the beep sounded causing her to speak into it.

" hey connor it's me, wait you already know that. um how are you ? you didn't answer so ether your asleep or i did something last night but i don't remember anything i was hoping you would tell me but it's whatever i'll just ask madison. bye " she said into the phone before hanging up quickly.

she threw her phone to the side of her bed before laying back down. she didn't want to worry about anything else. she just needed sleep.

and that's what her sunday consisted of.

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 !
i have another connor fic in my drafts....
but yall probably don't want it....
right ?