--

Jungkook was about to knock the door but he wide his eyes when the door opened as soon as he rest his palm on it. Anxiety kicked him as he walked inside. "Y/n". He called as he jerked his head onto the bedroom when the door opened, he ran to the room anxiously. "Y/n, what-

He wide his eyes to saw her sitting on the bed while just a thin robe covering her body made him to felt froze. "Jungkook". Her eyes filled with tears whispered his name as he walked to her. "Why are you?! Wha- what happened?!". He was out of words as she stood and slide down that thin robe from her body and to fall on the tiles made her to stood naked in front of him as he with wide eyes gulped and immediately looked at the other side.

"Please Jungkook, I'll do anything". She said while walking towards him with tears in her eyes as he gulped with closed eyes and clenched his Jaws. "Yoong-Yoongi is in hospital, his condition is so critical, I need money for his surgery, There's no way for me but you wanted my body right, do whatever you want with me but please save him".

He sigh with his Jaws clenched as his eyes was still closed and face on the other side as she hold his hand and cupped his face, turned his face to her while his eyes still wasn't open. "I'm all yours Jungkook, do whatever you please". She was completely naked in front of me not even a single cloth covering her body as Jungkook jerked her hand away and passed her

"Ple-please Yoong-Yoongi is-is-". She cut her own speech when he passed her while she was stood naked for him on her own, showing and offering herself to him on her own which he denied and looked at the other side as if he's ashamed. Walked and snatched the sheets from the bed as he walked to her.

He flied the sheets at her back and let it rest it on her shoulders while she looked at him with her teary eyes and broken heart when he was covering her body.

"Is he your love?!". He asked as I gulped and lowered my lashes, while holding my tears I nodded my head just to listen to his painful chuckle.

"Lier". He said as he again turned to go and had his steps, made me to closes my eyes making tears to fall down but his next speech broke my heart.

"Don't worry I'll do my best to save the Love of my Love". He said made her heart to broke, she don't have any choice, he was about to walk away but halted and looked back. "At least you're caring his child, I'll try my best to save the Father of your child, just care of yourself and your child".

I felt my throat dried as the ground from my feet has slipped away, I felt like running stabbing myself by the pain, the pain in my chest, it's worse, he walked as I fell down and cried so hard that I swear the Lord can listen to my sobs but why still it's that way.

why just I always felt so small while telling Jungkook the truth, back then I was afraid of Lisa and Taehyung along with his Mother and now I'm afraid of Yoongi. I always been afraid of everyone and kept on hurting Jungkook in the worst ways, now I'm even afraid of myself too.

--

The loud music was banging inside his head but all felt like muffled when he was so in love, so down with Alcohol rushing in his veins, he thought that the alcohol will reduce his pain but it only increases the memories. "Jungkook?!". A voice called him as he looked back. "Jackson?!". He called as Jackson walked to him and hugged him. "Oh buddy how are you". Jungkook smiled in broken. "Fine". He whispered as he placed the glass on the table.

"When did you come in here?!". Jackson smiled and shoved his hand inside his pocket, he proudly showed him his I'd. "Oh wahh, You've became senior officer?!". Jungkook said with an smile as he nodded with an proud smile. "Obviously I've became,, I felt so fresh after being transferred into my own hometown". Jungkook smiled at him.