Chapter 21.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.21•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I know Yoongi is again going with Jimin". I gulped at how the heck he got to know about it as I holds the file in my hands, was about to walk away when he holds my wrist. "I'm talking and here you're doing work". My head was still down as I nodded my head. "Mr. Jeon please not in the office". I said as he chuckled in disbelief.

"Wahh, don't play Y/n". I raised my eyes at him. "Even if he's going what do you want". He smirked like he got the question he want to answer. "You know it well Mi Casa". I gulped when he called me Mi Casa as I felt something in my body flowing made me to breath. "You've a wife to do that". He hissed dramatically. "So you're jealous?!". He smirked as I jerked my eyes at him. "Listen Mr. Jeon Jungkook I've never been jeleous in my whole life". He leaned forward with an smirk. "But now you are and I could see it". I felt my mouth sealed like he caught my guards off.

"You don't know how many restless nights I spends knowing that you'll be laying beside your husband". I looked at his eyes which shows me the galaxy as he says the truth made my heart to clench at his pure confession which also made me confused but my heart broke to saw his eyes getting dark. "But you know what, you deserves to be that way, Living with the man you don't want, wanting me and craving for me".

He was forced for the marriage by his mother's blackmail from all the years but after watching Y/n married, it made him too got married, he want her to feel the same thing as she did but only inside her which she also don't know.

"I never ever crave for you Jungkook". He chuckled and eyed me from head to toe as he sensed that I lied which I also don't know that I lied or not. "Tonight I want you at my house, Last time You Fucked me at your husband's sheets but now I want to Fuck you at my wife's sheets". I wide my eyes. "You're disgusting Jungkook, I'm not coming". I was about to turn but I closes my eyes when the room filled with my moan which was coming from his computer. "Well I can't live only with this video cause I can't touch you through the screen".

I looked at him with my broken eyes cause I don't have any choice, he have my weakness. "Aren't you afraid of Lisa watching us?! ". I said made him to smirk. "She's not home, went to another country for her shoot". I nodded my head while looking down. "Send me the address". His grin went wide. "Will send you my location".

--

I badly flinched when I heard the sound of the door lock as it took my breath away, I gulped as my breathing rate went heavy when I felt his pressence on the door, I managed to higher my gaze at him as I watched him stood, He's in his black shirt, sucking his body perfectly, the upper buttons are opened, revealing his chest as other buttons are fighting, He tilted his head as I immediately lowered my gaze while he shake his glass filled with wine making the ice cubes inside them to broke the silence created in the room.