"There is Kim, I know you are searching for Ryukai and I have link of it and if you want that you must co-operate "

Jimin frowned not understanding whey Jungkook was not using it as bait to take away Hoseok .

As if understanding his look Jungkook answer," If you are thinking why I am doing this than you must ask him -" Jungkook said and on instance door opened and enter Mr Jeon.

followed by Mr Kim both Jungkook and Taehyung were shocked to see him there.

"Calm down boys " Mr Kim said as he patted Taehyung's back and greeted Jungkook.

"What's meaning of this Appa??" Jungkook asked Mr Jeon," First you demand me to offer Ryukai lead to him and not bring Hoseok back and now this ??"

"We are making pact , rivalry ends here "

"But why ?? They are exploiting us from years " Taehyung said

"You aren't any less Kim"

"Shut up !!! Ryukai is Russian mafia and all gangs of Korea are making pact to fight him. If Ryukai enters here than we all will be blown away if we fight single handedly . So till we defeat him we will work as co-workers. And here is agreement also Jungkook the reason Hoseok stays with Kim is because he is going to get married to Taehyung."

"What ?? Why ?? When did this happen??" Taehyung asked

"My brother isn't marrying Him, are you even hearing what you are saying?" Jungkook yelled slamming hand on table glaring at Taehyung as if he would kill him right there. Taehyung smirked looking at his reaction

"Jungkook calm down , Have you ever thought why am I hell bend on Hoseok's security ??It's not because he is mpreg male or my youngest it's because Ryukai's grandson is after your brother. Before we were odds with them your grandfather has promised Hoseok's hand to his grandson. And Hoseok is already of age. We don't know when they will be taking away him . And don't think we can handle them alone. We can't .Even you die you can't save him . Ryukai's is not something we can handle Jungkook , so please think wisely ."

"Wait I get it but why it has to be Kim of all people??What about Exo gang ?? " Jungkook asked

"About that Kim's are one of biggest opposer of Ryukai's so there are no chances that they will make a pact with  them . " Mr Kim said 

"Appa I still don't get it they are our enemy why are we helping them??" Taehyung asked

"We aren't helping them Taehyung , Marrying bride arrange for Ryukai's grandson is basically punching man in his guts. You aren't aware but it's in Ryukai's blood that they are very possessive for their betrothal. They are taught to love them . So imagine marrying his bride he will go insane and secondly he couldn't of course be declare as leader of his mafia. "

None said anything for minute .

"So when is wedding??" asked Taehyung

"In 2 days "

"Appa please not so soon , Hoseok is still baby how can you think about marrying him just like that ??"

"Jungkook calm down , after marriage Yoongi will be staying with him"

"What ??" Taehyung yelled ," Heck No I Can't handle two Jeons brat in my house hold" 

"Shut up Kim , no one want to be at your freakin mansion" Yoongi spoke .

"Oh please it's better than yours"

"Delululu "

"Shut Up both of you and go back to your mansion and you don't tell Hoseok anything yet . " Mr Jeon said and Jungkook glared at Taehyung before rising up but stopped when Taehyung threw bill at him.