Here I come

Reyansh's POV......

      I entered the cafeteria with Dahlia's hands wrapped around my arm like a snake trying to strangle it's prey and Adi following behind us struggling with a heap of papers from her assignments.

This received a few disappointed look from my friends while Charly just glared at me. But I have no way out , how hard I try to avoid Dahlia she just won't stop sticking onto me.

"Are u dumb or just lost your brain?" Charly spat as she cornered me when I went to the counter to place my order.

I just shrugged without a word.

"Did you ask her out for tonight's event?" She asked while I just nodded in agreement.

"What about her dress did you get her one?" She questioned again.

"No! Well I forgot" I said with a guilt.

"You keep telling us how much you love  Adi but I find you sticking around with some other girl" she paused then suddenly questioned "are you still in love with Adi ? If you are when are you going to propose her?"

It kept me fumbling with my sentence "wel..l I..I'm in love with her, I... I'll.."

"Stop it already, COWARD!" she spat stressing on the last part and left me there gaping like a fish.

After placing some order for our food I noticed Adi coming back from the washroom so I went towards her but before I reached her Akki came running to her and grabbed her hand saying something along the line "where's your mobile girl? Grandpa...." he stopped his words as he noticed me.

I went towards them and pulled her out of his grip and questioned her completely ignoring Akki "let's get you a dress for tonight?" Which made Akki look at us in shock while she declined my offer immediately "no! I'll wear whatever I have."

"But you don't understand,  this kind of event needs something special, you can't just were anything there" I said before I could realize my words it was late, for a second hurt flashed her face but she masked it immediately.

"I have enough of them" she said which confused me obviously but she cleared again "no I mean I'll get something nice to wear, it's not like I'm someone special there so don't worry about my dress."

"Are you looking down on her?" Akki asked as if warning me to repeat my words.

But before I could reply Adi spoke "c'mon man stop it already ! Let's go" pulling him out of the cafeteria along with her.

While I just cursed under my breath for my stupidity.

Akki's POV....

This girl literally wouldn't let me have some peace. Tonight is our business gathering I have a number of tasks to be taken care of but here I'm heading towards the college in search of my sister.

She isn't picking up her calls and grandpa is worried sick also others are no different. I just can't put my mind at ease with her staying around Rey, that guy isn't trustworthy.

Since it's the break time I headed straight towards the cafeteria and immediately spotted her there.

"where's your mobile girl? Grandpa...." I started saying grabbing her hand but stopped midsentence noticing Rey coming towards us.

This guy dared to pull away Adi from my grip to his. This guy seriously got a death wish. My fingers curled into a fist and it took all my effort to keep calm and not punch his face.

After a little conversation Adi dragged me out.

"Why the hell are you staring at me?" Adi asked as we reached the parking lot.