SCHOOL

Reyansh's POV........

"Jennyyyyy....." I groaned sitting up in my position.

Jenny still standing with the water bucket in her hand with a sly smile on her face .

"Jenny can you stop being so silly ! Why don't you act like your age " holding my head with my both hand I murmured still loud enough to be heard by her .

I know it irks her to remember of her age so this is my only weapon to revenge her .

"Sure I'll start acting of my age but not before you stop being reckless" she said in an annoyed tone .

I looked at her with a confused face still holding my head . My brain wasn't able to figure out anything thing yet , last night's hang over was too bad . It felt like thousands of drummers playing drums within my head with no regular rhythm.

She continued " Rey do you really think I'm some kind of superwoman who can save you whatever mess you create? Do you have any idea what you have done this time ?"

Honestly I still wasn't able to figure out what actually she was talking about .

Oh ... wait .
I suddenly remembered last night's incident infront of the club with the reporters.
Ah .... no one can save me this time .
"Best of luck Rey" my inner voice said .

Immediately I searched for my mobile which was lying on the night stand beside my bed .

It was on silent mode so still now I didn't notice it had about 98 missed calls with more than 100 messages, most of that among them was from the PR department.

" Oh ! I guess finally you remember. " Jenny said handing me a glass of lime water .

I started to force down the lime water with a medicine which Jenny handed over to me .

"Hurry up , get ready for school , don't be late . Also make sure you don't reply to anyone and don't come back before the dinner by then I'll try to cool down the situation."

Without a word I got down the bed and headed towards the washroom while Jenny added "by the way Ratul uncle is waiting for you for breakfast, meet him before leaving I guess he has cooled down by now . Anyways I have to go, bye.."

"Okay madam, and bye take care ." I replied and closed the door .

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Advika's POV........

It's my first day for my new school I was quite excited. I woke up from sleep with miss Helen's one call unlike any other day .

I looked at the clock it was already 5:15 .
Oh God ! Today I'll be late for sure , I jumped out of the bed thinking why didn't miss Helen call me up early.

"Wait... you aren't at home idiot, so don't panic." My mind reminded me .

Yes I'm no more at home , so no one is waiting for us to start the prayer . I relaxed and sat back on my bed .

Miss Helen has already pulled down the curtains of my room's huge glass window. Although this city only had buildings and roads still the view from my room window was quite pleasant.

Our appartment was situated near a river with a huge garden where people mostly came for morning walks while the children came for practicing different games like cricket and football. I know this garden is nothing compared to our home garden but still this is life you have to sacrifice something to achieve something.