Trouble magnet

Advika's POV.....

I came out of Akki's car as soon as it stopped at the basement of our penthouse. I ran straight to the elevator without bothering to wait for Akki I pressed for the 12th floor but he still managed to get into the elevator with me.

As the elevator stopped at our floor with a 'ding' sound. I stromed towards our penthouse door. I heard Akki call back at me "slow down girl, you will hurt yourself."

But I was in no mood to listen to him, as soon as I entered the pin the door opened with a click and there stood my brother Aggu in the passage between the entrance and the Living area.

I ran towards him and hugged him tightly like my entire life depends on it, he soon embraced me in his warm hug.

"I missed you" I mouthed slowly while he stroked my hair.

Well it was normal for me to miss him after not seeing him more than a month since he was busy going around places for business. Although we stay away from home he never misses to visit us every week unless he has something very important to attend.

"I guess no one remembers me" I heard a familiar voice from the living room and I knew who it was even before I could see him.

"It's GRANDPA!" I almost scream rushing into the livingroom. While brother Aggu and Akki follows me.

Let me tell you grandpa's presence here was the last thing I could have thought of , after he retired from this business he rearly goes out of our Village let alone coming this far to Delhi.

Although we have a digital facetime every night with our family, still it's been a long since I met him in person. Last time I met him was about three months ago during our winter vacation when we went back home.

He was sitting on the couch when I almost pranced at him and hugged him tightly.

"C'mon girl, slow down else you will break those old bones" Akki said while sliding beside us in the couch.

"Grandpa why are you here?" I asked all excited.

"Why can't this old man come to check on his little princess?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ofcourse he can" I said burying my head more into his chest.

"Ah ! How miserable I'm, no one remembers me." Akki said faking a hurt touching his left chest.

"Well it's not that easy to forget the troublemaker, is it?" Grandpa said spreading his arms out as Akki ran into his embrace.

We had a little chat while the maid brought us my favorite chocolate pastry .

"Yumm! I love it ." I said taking a spoonful of it.

"She loves it to such a level that she is having it for lunch , dinner or for every meal. " Akki complained.

That snitch,  I gave him an accusing eye.

"What?" Aguu asked raising his voice and wide eyes looking at me.

Akki starts rumbling again about how disobedient I'm being and how careless I'm with my diet.

But believe me he is exaggerating the things.

Ok fine ! I've been living on pastry for the last one day but I totally disagree about being disobedient,  instead I've helping him with the accounts for the last two days.

What an ungrateful brat he is. I'll make sure not to help him again.

After a little scolding and lecture from Aggu and Grandpa they finally settled down on some other topic.