Introduction

Advika RoyChaudhury(Adi)
Not so girly girl from a culturally rich family . Being the youngest one and only daughter of the family she was the apple of eye of everyone. She barely had any close friend apart from her cousin Akki. 

Reyansh Malhotra (Rey)
Rich spoilt brat ,a complete playboy . His mother(Mina) passed away when he was a child, later his father (Ritesh Malhotra: shareholder of a export and import company) married to another lady (Sohini Roy:she wasn't like other typical step-moms rather she loved Rey ) who had a child (Saheli Roy) same age as that of Rey .

Jitendra RoyChaudhury
Adi's grandpa. The founder of RoyChaudhury firms he had two son and a daughter (Aporesh ,Aparna and Apurva), his eldest son,Aporesh was married to Annapurna while Apurva vowed not to marry after he lost the one he loved.

Agasthya RoyChaudhury
Adi's elder brother, a handsome young bachelor who has joined their family business and his contribution to the business earned a lot of profit.

Akshay RoyChaudhury (Akki)
Adi's cousin brother same age as that of  her. He was of friendly nature. Akki's mother was Aparna , he hardly remembers his father (Varun RoyChaudhury) as he passed away in an accident when he was just a child.

RoyChaudhury firms
One of the most renowned businesses group, it started with farming acres of land , crop processing and distribution in local Indian market along with recent expansion in export. It also spread it's wings in different sectors of business.