Entry of the Devil

Advika's POV......

Last few days after joining office were quite busy with managing work and classes together but honestly I'm enjoying it.

I have known Rey for a long but I would have never guessed he could be this good with his employees for example me, I'm just his PA but he treats me so well.

In these few days we have grown close to each other, we mostly have our meals together and spend most of our time together be it studying or working.

But still I try to maintain a distance from him c'uz when I informed my family that I have been chosen as the PA for Rey the first thing Akki said was "Be careful Adi, keep your distance from him, he is just a playboy don't let his charms get to you."

Everything in life was so good these days until-

Buzz buzzz

I heard my mobile vibrate beside my bed, I opened my eyes slowly only to be shut again by the blinding bright lights from the window.

Argh! Who's this fucking stupid to leave the window curtains open.

I slowly adjusted myself to the surrounding light and opened my eyes then lazily picked up my mobile from the bedside.

Ahhhhhh! I'M LATE

I tried to get up from my bed in hurry only to fall on my face. I sat on the floor rubbing my hand against my throbbing nose.

I'm late for work also I have an important class this morning. What do I do ?

I've recently started working and I'm late, will I be fired from work?

Just when my stupid brain couldn't figure out a single answer to the millions of questions running in my head I heard my mobile buzzing again.

Buzz buzz...

I checked the caller ID it's from Rey, there were six other missed calls from him.

I was panicked.

I received the call awaiting for my doom.

"Good morning Adi" he wished but I had no time for that I started rambling.

"I'm sorry boss, I'm late today. My stupid self couldn't get up from bed early. I'll hurry and get there in half an hour, please don't fire me from work."

"Calm down Adi, it's ok. Take a deep breath" I heard him say and followed his instruction.

After I have calmed down a little he said with a chuckle "it's alright Adi, we are all human we can get late sometimes, for that I don't need to fire you."

Believe me his words left my heart dancing. 

Ahem! Focus Adi focus!

"I think you have an important class today?" He asked.

And I like a stupid shook my head to 'yes' completely forgetting that he couldn't see me.

"Words darling words" he said with a chuckle.

Huh! Did he just call me 'darling'?

It left me all flustered. Oh God what's wrong with me ? 

"Yes" I replied deciding to ignore it.

"Well then, meet you at the university. Take your time and we can go back to office after our classes" he said before ending the call and leaving me no chance to reply.

'Isn't he a problem solver?' I thought to myself  before getting up from the floor and heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

As I entered the university gate I noticed Rey waiting there with two glasses in his hand leaning against his car. As soon as he noticed me, he marched towards me leaving a huge crowd of students gaping at us.