"My sleep flew away just because of you. I want to sleep now, Surya," whined Sravya.

"So, what should I do now?" asked Surya.

"Sing a nice song. I'll sleep," said Sravya.

"Fine!! By the way, you were looking gorgeous last night," said Surya.

Sravya frowned and said, "But I didn't post any pictures of mine."

Surya laughed and said, "You didn't, but my sister sent some pictures from Sangeeth."

"Oh!" mumbled Sravya.

"Now, sleep," said Surya, and he started to slowly hum a song.

Soon, Sravya drifted into a peaceful slumber with a smile playing on her lips.

"Hello!" Surya stopped singing and cut the call after getting no response from the other side.

"What are you doing without sleeping?" Pranav asked, coming towards him.

"Nothing! I'm not getting sleep," said Surya.

"Oh! By the way, with whom were you talking?" asked Pranav.

"With Sravya," said Surya.

"At this hour?" asked Pranav.

"Yeah! Do you have any problems?" asked Surya.

"If she has no problem, then why would I have?" said Pranav.

Surya just shrugged his shoulders while Pranav sat there looking at him.

"Stop ogling at me like a creep. I know I'm handsome, but I'm not into boys," Surya said, scrolling through his mobile.

Pranav made a bad face and said, "FYI, I'm not into boys either. And come out of the delusion that you are handsome."

Surya rolled his eyes and sat there silently. Pranav looked at him for a moment and cleared his throat, making Surya look at him.

Surya put his mobile on the table and asked, "Do you want to ask me something?"

Pranav shook his head negatively and then positively, making Surya groan.

"Stop nodding your head and ask me what you wanted to ask me directly," said Surya.

Pranav pouted while listening to him.

"You are not a small kid. So don't try to act cute," said Surya.

Pranav smiled sarcastically and said, "Is it written anywhere that only kids look cute?"

"No! But I only find kids and girls cute," said Surya.

"Aww, you are so cute, Surya," Pranav said, pulling Surya's cheeks.

Surya made a poker face, swatted his hands, and said, "Aye! Call me anything but cute."

Pranav laughed, looking at his face, and asked, "Anyways, is something cooking between you both?"

Surya looked at him confusedly and asked, "Between whom? And what's cooking?"

Pranav sighed and said, "That's what I'm asking you. What's cooking between you and Sravya?"

Surya glared at him and said, "Are you mad? She is just a good friend of mine."

Pranav just smiled and said, "If you say so, by the way, you never flirted with your friends who were girls, be it Aashi or Ammu. But you always flirt with Sravya, tease her, and fight with her for silly things. You always check your phone to see if there are any messages from her or not. Today you even sang a song for her."