The New Maid (Chapter 21)

Chapter 21 

5/20/14- A/N: So for this chapter you should really listen to " All of Me" by John Legend.. just trust me on this one.. There's a really special moment in this chapter, and just trust me! btw I love you all so sooooo sooo much, please never forget that. Your support on my fics means the world to me, and I just love all of you so much..      

——————

The next few days were ruthless, and Austin seemed to get more annoying each day. Camila didn't really know how to get him off  her case, so she would drive to the beach, and spend hours there, just watching the waves hit the surface. She would close her eyes, and feel the breeze hit her skin, and every single time she was reminded of Lauren.

Camila had kept her distance from Lauren, and in a sense, so had she. She hated admitting that she was miserable, but even then, she smiled because she was sure that Lauren was just as miserable without her.   

" So tonight is our "little get together" and I'm honestly so excited, can you guess why?", Austin smirked as he took a sip of his drink.  

" I can't believe the night hasn't even started, and you're already drunk.. you're ridiculous, Austin.", Camila rolled her eyes as she fixed the plates on one of the tables.  

" Yeah, I might be insane, but you're still going to marry me, and tonight, everyone will be sure of it.."  

" Just so you know, I never sent out the invitations to our wedding, so yeah, everyone might just be surprised." 

" Yeah, well I don't care what anyone thinks. You, and I are getting married, and you're gonna fall in love with me.. I promise you that..", Austin walked over to Camila. 

" I would love to see you try to get her off my mind for one second..", Camila smirked, and took a sip of Austin's drink.  

" I don't have to try you're already falling in love with me..."  

" Austin do yourself a favor, go shower, and please stop drinking..", Camila snatched Austin's drink and he just looked at her with a confused look on his face.  

" You look so hot when you're mad"  

" GO!" , Camila yelled out, and roller her eyes.  

" You really shouldn't yell at me, remember, I'm the one with the gun.. and HER life is at risk. Don't ruin it."  

" I'm doing every thing you say, and I'm going to marry you, Austin.. did you really have to do all of this just to hurt her even more?", Camila placed her hands over her face.  

" I want to watch her break..", Austin gave Camila a face of pure hate, her turned around, and walked back inside the house.   

A few hours passed by, and shortly a few guests began to arrive. Some had a clue of what the "small get together" could be about, and some had no idea. Camila made sure to greet everyone with a smile on her face, and she wondered if Lauren would show up, although she was hoping she wouldn't, but the other side of her was dying to see her.  

" At least pretend that you're happy..", Austin walked over to Camila as he smiled at his guests.  

" When are you announcing the day of the wedding? Can't you just get it over with now? Literally everyone is here now, and I'm pretty sure they want to know what the reason for all of this is..", Camila rolled her eyes, she'd had enough of Austin's crap, but she was defenseless. 

" Yeah, a lot of the guests are here, but I'm waiting for the guest of honor.. I can't announce our big news if she's not here.." 

" You're unbelievable, Austin..", Camila crossed her arms.